Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill It is truly disgusting the cards many of us have been given

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
The older I get, the more experiences I have, I fall lower and lower, just when I think it can’t get any worse, it does, repeatedly. My life is a never ending set of consistent negative experiences. Copes don’t do anything, the older I have got the the potency of copes have reduced significantly to the point of having almost no effect.

It doesn’t matter what I do differently the result is always the same, a negative experience. I have no positive experiences to pull any relief or hope from. Nothing can help me anymore, the ship already sailed off long ago.

You would think by my age (32) that I would have settled into life some how, but the reality is the opposite, I was more settled in my 20s and accepting of this shit then I am now.

Everything is a joke to me, everything is hopeless. I’ve been through too much to ever be able to be ok, if was possible to be okay I would have by now, instead it only gets worse.

It really is over for an incel once you exit your 20s..
I suggest you third world maxx.

I’m not just talking about foids and sex

I’m talking life in general, the overall

Every aspect of life for a trucel is suffering

I’m not just talking about foids and sex

I’m talking life in general, the overall

Every aspect of life for a trucel is suffering
I'm also not talking about females and sex either, if you're white you can live a good life in Vietnam or something.

Legendary Difficulty Penatly: -10 morale and -10 influence a turn
Manlet: Bones grow at a slower rate
Ugly: People will bully you and dating will be almost impossible
Special trait: Ldar - Brace the neverending winter by safetly rotting in a cozy place
Goal: Ascend by age 70 or rope

Halo 3 all skulls mode

agreed. life has disappointed me over and over. not a single glimpse of hope. even when I succeeded in pulling goals, I did not even get pleasure nor satisfaction due to having andhedonia that was developed during teen years of depression. life is a scam for us

You would think by my age (32) that I would have settled into life some how, but the reality is the opposite, I was more settled in my 20s and accepting of this shit then I am now.
Same here, I feel I was somewhat in a "better place" in my late teens and early 20s than now. It feels like ancient history and I feel like I am stoneold.

If until 40 my life change nothing I will do monkmaxxing. I think @Transcended Trucel are already preparing for it.

I'm in my 20s and copes are already quickly losing their potency, I can't imagine how it will be once I hit my 30s:feelsbadman:

The downward spiral is very real. Being shat on doesn't make you stronger, it makes you more and more jaded.

I got a 100 dollar one and a 50 dollar pnr

The older I get, the more experiences I have, I fall lower and lower, just when I think it can’t get any worse, it does, repeatedly. My life is a never ending set of consistent negative experiences. Copes don’t do anything, the older I have got the the potency of copes have reduced significantly to the point of having almost no effect.

It doesn’t matter what I do differently the result is always the same, a negative experience. I have no positive experiences to pull any relief or hope from. Nothing can help me anymore, the ship already sailed off long ago.

Everything is a joke to me, everything is hopeless. I’ve been through too much to ever be able to be ok, if was possible to be okay I would have by now, instead it only gets worse.

Come sea it's our only hope

agreed. life has disappointed me over

I'm in my 20s and copes are already quickly losing their potency, I can't imagine how it will be once I hit my 30s:feelsbadman:
when i get that age ima rope homie

It is impossible to win with these cards brother.

Special trait: Ldar - Brace the neverending winter by safetly rotting in a cozy place

This is pretty much all us truecels can hope for at this point unless we join forces to overthrow the system.