Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It is too late.

V

virgin4life

Banned
-
Once upon a time there was a village where everybody was wearing a red hat. Wearing a red hat was the village's identity and it was considered as a holy duty of every citizen to wear a red hat. Everybody was happy except for one guy named Tim. Tim loved the color blue and so one day he started wearing a blue hat instead of a red hat. Everybody was very pissed off and started to hate Tim. He was fired from his job, people spit on him when they saw him. He was sitting in a corner and crying all day.

After a few weeks one of the other people in the village felt sorry for Tim. He went to Tim and said: "Look man...I see what the village is doing to you is wrong. You didn't want to harm anyone. All you wanted to do was wearing a blue hat." From that day on this guy, too, was wearing a blue hat. People were amazed by this guy's compassion. Some of them started wearing blue hats, too.

About a year later more and more people had started wearing blue hats. After two years half the village was wearing blue hats. And after three years everybody except for a few people were wearing blue hats and they made Tim the mayor of the city.

From this time on everybody hated the remaining guys wearing the red hats. People spit on them. People were pissed off by them and they lost their jobs. But they couldn't stop wearing red hats because wearing red hats had been holy to them as it had been to their fathers and their fathers before them.

As they sat there crying nobody ever felt sorry for them because Tim told everybody they should hate on people wearing red hats without mercy. He said: "They used to be the oppressors. Now they deserve to be oppressed".

It was then that the remaining guys came to one conclusion: They had FUCKED UP!!! They should not have spit on and fired Tim. They should have HUNG HIM AND BURNED HIS CORPSE AND THEN SHOULD HAVE EXTINGUISHED THE FIRE WITH THEIR PISS. But it was too late. It's too late brothers...It's over.

Last edited:
i dont think we even have hats

Good analogy. I agree with the morality. God tier post. I think I (((understand))) the point

“It’s never to late” By Three Days Grace starts playing....

dbpshrzuqaa5cxe.jpg

Red hat pride

I am just saying that if you tolerate anything other than your own set of beliefs or values then your values and beliefs will go to hell and you will be oppressed by society once your set of values is no longer what the majority holds. For thousands of years this earth was property of proud men. The Romans. The Byzantines. Europe. Then America. Now we are nothing. All the blood, sweat and tears for nothing. We just lost it.

I am just saying that if you tolerate anything other than your own set of beliefs or values then your values and beliefs will go to hell and you will be oppressed by society once your set of values is no longer what the majority holds. For thousands of years this earth was property of proud men. The Romans. The Byzantines. Europe. Then America. Now we are nothing. All the blood, sweat and tears for nothing. We just lost it.
you talk as if you personally have done a single thing besides rot...

Only thing I see they are all extremely retarded. Nohat now. @virgin4life