Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

IT is threatening us in their most recent hissy fit

Truckzo

Truckzo

Black Teen Edgelord From The Abyss
-

Hmhmhm this is very good stuff i would recommend reading for yourself.... so basicially IT is making bs allegations against us and threatening to report us.... i am surprised they finally got the balls to do something the fucking faggot losers.... imagine..... making bullshit allegations and lying through your teeth... i wish i could bash their teeth out right now as i would take great pleasure in doing so

we are very misunderstood as we are something the human brain cannot comprehend subhumans and humans are way different..... we are better but oppressed and treated like garbage it sickens me

They say we worship serial killers WE DO NOT! we only justify their actions in a way because we know how terrible society is and how it will chew you up and spit you out..... society has made people this way to the point where they go out and kill other humans as they have nothing to lose since this world beat them down to the point where they didn't give a shit anymore i honestly am to that point.... if humanity had one head attached to their shoulders.... i would behead it for how they have treated me and how they still do treat me :feelshmm:

rape? oh when have we ever said we wanted to rape foids :feelswhat: oh yeah oh those edgy-cels........ TAKE A JOKE! :feelshaha:

Ok real talk i never actually understood the whole "Rape" thing as foids put themselves in situations to be raped the majority of the time like wearing skimpy clothes thinking it will empower them?........ walking late at night since its soooooo dangerous for them (only when i am around :smonk:) the majority of rape cases could be prevented if foids were not so retarded

but they blame everything on our personality as always and whatnot and typical it bullshit

"We lock people like that up. Hell, we’ve fought wars with people who thought that way." who the hell is we? toilets sure as fuck can't do anything about it and neither can a person that uses reddit :feelskek::feelskek:. Nooooooooooooo, don't give me downdoots :soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

"We lock people like that up. Hell, we’ve fought wars with people who thought that way." who the hell is we? toilets sure as fuck can't do anything about it and neither can a person that uses reddit :feelskek::feelskek:. Nooooooooooooo, don't give me downdoots :soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy:
they start stuff with us and come onto our platform just let us be in peace and maybe we will leave you in peace i say

I’m sure this Reddit person is the first person to pussy out of a draft if world war 3 ever happened:feelshaha: looks is all that matters so idk in what delusional world this individual lives in but the guys they’re talking about are usually rich and famous. No average girl dates ugly guys until they learn from being cheated on and only used for sex

and still not a word was read and not fuck was given

Don't care didn't read

Hmm I will admit that I have a (healthy) interest in serial killers. I find them fascinating and can't fathom the compulsion. The fact that some speculate John Gacey was copycat imitating Dean Corrl blows my mind. There is a serial killer museum called the Museum of Death in Los Angeles that has some really interesting items.

I sometimes have rape fantasies but Im sure most men do. Who doesn't get off on the exercise of power over someone. It's like your shower arguments. Redditors will get the shower argument since that is basically what they have on their sub. One sided arguments.

Open letter to all IT cucks:

Die.

I don't have the time to entertain some soy's naive and childish hissy fit. Fuck IT. :feelsjuice:

I'm here only to read IT posts. See, they require my identity on reddit and I cant give them proof that its me who read all this degeneracy. So here I am, on incels.is reading IT posts.

I'm here only to read IT posts. See, they require my identity on reddit and I cant give them proof that its me who read all this degeneracy. So here I am, on incels.is reading IT posts.
lmao :feelshaha:

are you inkwel :feelswhat:

theses faggots make me laugh.

"I’m sorry, were you expecting sympathy?"

Weird way to spell sex :feelsugh:

read every word

Lost me at Handmaid’s Tale. Their pea brains are incapable of thinking without referencing pop media.

IT are a bunch of faggots who only get sex because they have it with other boys

Hmhmhm this is very good stuff i would recommend reading for yourself.... so basicially IT is making bs allegations against us and threatening to report us.... i am surprised they finally got the balls to do something the fucking faggot losers.... imagine..... making bullshit allegations and lying through your teeth... i wish i could bash their teeth out right now as i would take great pleasure in doing so

we are very misunderstood as we are something the human brain cannot comprehend subhumans and humans are way different..... we are better but oppressed and treated like garbage it sickens me

They say we worship serial killers WE DO NOT! we only justify their actions in a way because we know how terrible society is and how it will chew you up and spit you out..... society has made people this way to the point where they go out and kill other humans as they have nothing to lose since this world beat them down to the point where they didn't give a shit anymore i honestly am to that point.... if humanity had one head attached to their shoulders.... i would behead it for how they have treated me and how they still do treat me :feelshmm:

rape? oh when have we ever said we wanted to rape foids :feelswhat: oh yeah oh those edgy-cels........ TAKE A JOKE! :feelshaha:

Ok real talk i never actually understood the whole "Rape" thing as foids put themselves in situations to be raped the majority of the time like wearing skimpy clothes thinking it will empower them?........ walking late at night since its soooooo dangerous for them (only when i am around :smonk:) the majority of rape cases could be prevented if foids were not so retarded

but they blame everything on our personality as always and whatnot and typical it bullshit

View: https://youtu.be/KUopb9BSpao

:feelsLSD: