Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It is the combination of bullying and inceldom that made me the way i am

lonelycurry26

lonelycurry26

Self-banned
-
It is the bullying i experienced at school, at work and at some other places. The bullying also delivers a blackpill, namely that you are not worth being respected because of your looks. At the end they only did it because they saw me as weak and not worth a shit.

In my life i had this one experience that happened many times and lowered my self-confidence a lot, namely meeting people for the first time who immediatly disrespect you out of nowhere. It is something those understand who experienxed it.

So the bullying is the one negative experience that shaped me. That took away.my self-confidence. And then you have women and inceldom. Who never gave you their time of the day, who always rejected and who even told me that i am ugly or not a real man. And of course, who give you looks of disgust or are creeped out by you.

And i am supposed to be a happy thankful person. After all that i am supposed to be like the people who never went through all that shit and be a total Normie.

should have fought back :feelstastyman:

Nah it's a combination of solitude and social crippling anxiety and it wasn't even anyone's faults you are just like me with shitty luck with people. :fuk: looks didn't help. I'm a 5'3 ugly goblin, forced to do what others tell me to do. Same goes for you in looks as well. Im just rambling because I'm low iq:fuk:

Last edited:
It is the bullying i experienced at school, at work and at some other places. The bullying also delivers a blackpill, namely that you are not worth being respected because of your looks. At the end they only did it because they saw me as weak and not worth a shit.

In my life i had this one experience that happened many times and lowered my self-confidence a lot, namely meeting people for the first time who immediatly disrespect you out of nowhere. It is something those understand who experienxed it.

So the bullying is the one negative experience that shaped me. That took away.my self-confidence. And then you have women and inceldom. Who never gave you their time of the day, who always rejected and who even told me that i am ugly or not a real man. And of course, who give you looks of disgust or are creeped out by you.

And i am supposed to be a happy thankful person. After all that i am supposed to be like the people who never went through all that shit and be a total Normie.
Yeah

Nah it's a combination of solitude and social crippling anxiety and it wasn't even anyone's faults you are just like me with shitty luck with people. :fuk: looks didn't help. I'm a 5'3 ugly goblin, forced to do what others tell me to do. Same goes for you in looks as well. Im just rambling because I'm low iq:fuk:
Solitude is great for everyone

[UWSL]Establecido. Fui víctima de bullying por ser infrahumana en mi adolescencia, la sociedad maltrata y odia a los hombres con mala genética, siempre y en todas partes recibí insultos, desprecios y agresiones por mi apariencia física (soy manlet, soy framecel/wristcel porque soy tengo T baja, tengo cara de bebé porque tengo T baja y tengo asimetría facial porque mi maxilar está subdesarrollado). Después, los estúpidos y vanidosos me rechazaban, a veces incluso se burlaban de mi aspecto y se entregaban a mis altos y guapos matones. Debido a todo este maltrato que recibí, me volví un inadaptado y adquirí un trastorno de personalidad por evitación, esa es la historia de un incel legítimo y no de un retrasado social que se cree incel, un incel se da cuenta a muy temprana edad de que la personalidad importa una mierda. porque lo primero es la apariencia fisica,[/UWSL]

Last edited:
I can relate, been bullied my whole life by literally every foid out there and was told things that still make my blood boil:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Even the low tier normies and borderline incels have bullied me :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: let alone chads

We need to legalize murder as long as it’s fighting back against bullies in a video game:society:
Not in Minecraft:feelsdevil::feelzez::feelsLSD:

In my life i had this one experience that happened many times and lowered my self-confidence a lot, namely meeting people for the first time who immediatly disrespect you out of nowhere.

[UWSL]Establecido. Fui víctima de bullying por ser infrahumana en mi adolescencia, la sociedad maltrata y odia a los hombres con mala genética, siempre y en todas partes recibí insultos, desprecios y agresiones por mi apariencia física (soy manlet, soy framecel/wristcel porque soy tengo T baja, tengo cara de bebé porque tengo T baja y tengo asimetría facial porque mi maxilar está subdesarrollado). Después, los estúpidos y vanidosos me rechazaban, a veces incluso se burlaban de mi aspecto y se entregaban a mis altos y guapos matones. Debido a todo este maltrato que recibí, me volví un inadaptado y adquirí un trastorno de personalidad por evitación, esa es la historia de un incel legítimo y no de un retrasado social que se cree incel, un incel se da cuenta a muy temprana edad de que la personalidad importa una mierda. porque lo primero es la apariencia fisica,[/UWSL]

de donde eres?

the out of nowhere attacks ive seen happen to non incels amongst women. some people are antagonistic. maybe its the groups or social class or race you are around , not that its your fault because you dont control the society you are in.

ive seen a woman attack another woman verbally in college for no reason and a group jumped in to despise the victim. some people are antagonsitic by nature and by default they enter a romm and need to displace their anger on someone. try different type of people or scene and see if they jsut ignore you

Veo. Cómo estás hoy? Cuántos años tienes?

Veo. Cómo estás hoy? Cuántos años tienes?
[UWSL]I am 19.5 years old. I'm still sub-human (hypoplasia of the middle third), I'm in the process of correcting it with orthognathic surgery, I'll probably be able to correct my malformation when I'm 23.5 years old, but my youth will be over by then.[/UWSL]
[UWSL][UWSL]I only have copemaxxing, otherwise I would go ER[/UWSL][/UWSL]