Brutal IT is so left-wing they even consider Vaush center-right

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

Overlord
★★★★★
64d 14h 8m
They do not like this guy, and consider them a center-right incel sympathizer and body shame him, this is the level of absolute leftist degeneracy we are dealing with. These people literally believe in shit like this:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/WhitePeopleTwitter/comments/mmc6e8/agreed/

Vaush is literally the most progressive streamer/youtuber I can think of, yet paint him as the physical embodiment of inceldom as they clearly painted him to mock him streaming doing his usual sarcastic schtick:

I don't like Vaush either, but I don't hate the guy, he's too bluepilled and leftist, but at least he isn't going out of his way to bully us. You cannot fucking trust leftists. They hate themselves. They especially hate milquetoast allies. There is no compromise. No abillity to build consensus or rapport with these monsters. It's this snarky pissant bullying attitude why so many people SPRINT away from every voting dem ever again. You aren't Daria you fucking whore, get a job. WE DON'T HATE YOU FOR WHAT YOU BELIEVE IN, WE HATE THE WAY YOU TREAT YOUR OWN KIND. Loyalty means something, and I don't take kindly to betrayal as a former bluepilled leftist.

Last edited:
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Missing
★★★★★
51d 8h 12m
He's a pedophile just like them, they should be more welcoming of people who share their lifestyle.

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
115d 13h 14m
What? He's so left leaning even Destiny the leftard doesnt like him

He's a pedophile just like them, they should be more welcoming of people who share their lifestyle.
Guess they want less competition jfl

MajimaGorr0

MajimaGorr0

Officer
★★★
28d 2h 11m
The left will just infight with each other because of minor differences, insane how they consider Vaush anything but far left.

CheapCocaine

CheapCocaine

Defectivecel / KHHV / Autistcel / Genetic trash ™
★★★★★
15d 5h 23m
Tbh honest, I hate both sides of the political spectrum. I hate both liberal cultural Marxists who want to destroy Western society and white supremacists who want to hurt me. I know that nobody gives a fuck about my input, but I just felt like putting my opinion on the two main extremist ideologies out there.

Also, yeah. Vaush is extremely Left wing. I don't know how his rhetoric isn't even applicable to IT's standards. How left wing are these IT guys? Also, who here has watched the video Vaush made on incels? What was your guy's opinion on it? I haven't watched it myself, but I heard that he kinda sympathized with us whilst simultaneously criticizing the blackpill ideology. Or am I wrong here?

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

Overlord
★★★★★
64d 14h 8m
Tbh honest, I hate both sides of the political spectrum. I hate both liberal cultural Marxists who want to destroy Western society and white supremacists who want to hurt me. I know that nobody gives a fuck about my input, but I just felt like putting my opinion on the two main extremist ideologies out there.

Also, yeah. Vaush is extremely Left wing. I don't know how his rhetoric isn't even applicable to IT's standards. How left wing are these IT guys? Also, who here has watched the video Vaush made on incels? What was your guy's opinion on it? I haven't watched it myself, but I heard that he kinda sympathized with us whilst simultaneously criticizing the blackpill ideology. Or am I wrong here?
minorities like you and me are FUCKED. We have no allies. Liberals and women hate us because we are middle class and get into (mostly non Ivy) colleges. We are perceived as bougie, when the reality is, we worked really hard for it, we aren't that much wealthier than them, and we have NO POWER. We aren't a serious voting demographic. No one takes us seriously. The liberal fetishization over money jealousy is disgusting.

Trumptards hate us.

Neocons want to bomb and enslave us.

The only guy that ever excited me politically was Yang, but he's going nowhere.

CheapCocaine

CheapCocaine

Defectivecel / KHHV / Autistcel / Genetic trash ™
★★★★★
15d 5h 23m
minorities like you and me are FUCKED. We have no allies. Liberals and women hate us because we are middle class and get into (mostly non Ivy) colleges. We are perceived as bougie, when the reality is, we worked really hard for it, we aren't that much wealthier than them, and we have NO POWER. We aren't a serious voting demographic. No one takes us seriously. The liberal fetishization over money jealousy is disgusting.

Trumptards hate us.

Neocons want to bomb and enslave us.

The only guy that ever excited me politically was Yang, but he's going nowhere.

Im mostly white, but im slightly mixed. But, im still an ethnic in the eyes of a White Nationalist though. Its whatever. I just want this whole world destroyed, and I want leftists to be curb stomped.

Vaush is a faggot.

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

Overlord
★★★★★
64d 14h 8m
Im mostly white, but im slightly mixed. But, im still an ethnic in the eyes of a White Nationalist though. Its whatever. I just want this whole world destroyed, and I want leftists to be curb stomped.

Vaush is a faggot.
he's a faggot but this video is pretty based. He actually argues passionately that skyrocketing male virginity rates is a huge problem. I haven't watched the entire video, so I'm certain he will say incredibly cringey things too, but I will take any form of legitimacy to our grievances as a win.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcRU8VrYUfM

kt0_0

kt0_0

Captain
★★★★★
4d 14h 26m
They do not like this guy, and consider them a center-right incel sympathizer and body shame him, this is the level of absolute leftist degeneracy we are dealing with. These people literally believe in shit like this:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/WhitePeopleTwitter/comments/mmc6e8/agreed/

Vaush is literally the most progressive streamer/youtuber I can think of, yet paint him as the physical embodiment of inceldom as they clearly painted him to mock him streaming doing his usual sarcastic schtick:

View attachment 431676

I don't like Vaush either, but I don't hate the guy, he's too bluepilled and leftist, but at least he isn't going out of his way to bully us. You cannot fucking trust leftists. They hate themselves. They especially hate milquetoast allies. There is no compromise. No abillity to build consensus or rapport with these monsters. It's this snarky pissant bullying attitude why so many people SPRINT away from every voting dem ever again. You aren't Daria you fucking whore, get a job. WE DON'T HATE YOU FOR WHAT YOU BELIEVE IN, WE HATE THE WAY YOU TREAT YOUR OWN KIND. Loyalty means something, and I don't take kindly to betrayal as a former bluepilled leftist.

View attachment 431678

View attachment 431679

View attachment 431680

View attachment 431681

View attachment 431677
Total: 42 (Incels: 22, Bluepillers: 20)
They’re watching, brocel.

BladingEagle

BladingEagle

Officer
8d 18h 1m
Out of all leftist soys women make the most retarded arguments. Like yeah let's have our country run by literal whores the only people who are so useless that their only "skill" is allowing men to put things in their hole. Plumbers wouldn't know how to run the country but at least they are known to be hard workers with some sort of skill and understanding of society.

DostoevskyCel

DostoevskyCel

Recruit
★★
4d 7h 53m
Vaush is the epitome of the retard American left, he has almost no viewpoints which aren’t directly transferred to him via hive mind, such that any and all right wing people get ‘exposed as a whyt nationalist!!!!!’ on his channel

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

Overlord
★★★★★
64d 14h 8m
Out of all leftist soys women make the most retarded arguments. Like yeah let's have our country run by literal whores the only people who are so useless that their only "skill" is allowing men to put things in their hole. Plumbers wouldn't know how to run the country but at least they are known to be hard workers with some sort of skill and understanding of society.
with the way plumbers and whores charge for a relatively unskilled service, government corruption would be fucking NERO

AlwaysHungry

AlwaysHungry

Vroom Vroom
★★
44d 15h 13m
Women don't actually think about the things they say. They just say them
But I don't think that's a woman

Last edited:
Legionarivs

Legionarivs

Vulpescel
★★★★★
27d 3h 52m
The Overton window today is so much on the left that everyone who's more right-wing than Trotzkij is considered a right-winger or a "fascist" by leftists, even Stalin probably

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

Overlord
★★★★★
64d 14h 8m
Vaush is the epitome of the retard American left, he has almost no viewpoints which aren’t directly transferred to him via hive mind, such that any and all right wing people get ‘exposed as a whyt nationalist!!!!!’ on his channel
it's like white leftists watch way too much Scooby Doo and have this childish compulsion to unmask 'monsters' and shame them

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
115d 13h 14m
it's like white leftists watch way too much Scooby Doo and have this childish compulsion to unmask 'monsters' and shame them
They watch too much capeshit and want to be heroes