Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It is so hard to study as an incel

• Thread starter Deleted member 18975
  • Start date
Deleted member 18975

Deleted member 18975

Banned
-
Imagine doing something with engineering which requires high effort and IQ and then you are some depressed truecel with a okay-ish IQ who doesnt go outside much because of bad experience.

You sit in front of subjects with heavy math in it and try to understand it but your depressed, demotivated brain wants you to stop and play video games and eat shit.

And every weird Normie you see at Uni is always in a good mood and full of power and you just dont know what goes in these peoples head and why they are never depressed like you.

So much suffering in an mammal when it doesnt get laid and is alone all the time.

I understand, but fight those adversaties.
Don´t let them take control over how you interact with the things you´re currently working on.
Fight it.
Goddamn it.

If you're going to study engineering as an undergrad, you really should be at a technical school where there ratio of men to women will be like 8:1. Of course, those minority of women will be surrounded by beta orbiters, but the social structure will already be incel friendly because of the sex ratio.

It's even worse with all the foids around, but since you are studying engineering, I'd imagine you class consists mostly of men.

That was exactly me before dropping out, being mogged by literally everyone, and being treated like a leper even in projects. Having friends + gf is massive boost in every part of life. When I had 'friends' for a bit in HS my grades shot up to high 90s and every day was like a fun dream, even memorization was 1000% easier. Sadly they got tired of the pity case and dumped me after a few months. Normie's have benefits you cannot even BEGIN to imagine, and I was just at the lowest rung of normie.

It's even worse with all the foids around, but since you are studying engineering, I'd imagine you class consists mostly of men.

The only way for a non-truecel to study engineering at a big traditional school is to study a general science field as an undergrad. If there's any possibility for a guy to "ascend" at all, he can't be in majors that have a worse sex ration than the general population. At least science fields like math and chemistry have plenty of women who want to go into teaching or a medical-oriented post-grad. If you study engineering as an undergrad at a school that has an overall normal sex ratio, you'll just be tortured by self-selecting for lower interactions with females by being in engineering.

Try keto diet. From my experience, it doesn't help very much with depression, but it will give you more energy most of the time, and you get less "brain fog".

Only time I manage to learn complicated stuff is when I'm interested in it and when Im slightly drunk

I relate to this very much. Sadly there is nothing you can do about it.

Try keto diet. From my experience, it doesn't help very much with depression, but it will give you more energy most of the time, and you get less "brain fog".

I suffer from brain fog & depression.

Interesting. I'll try it. Thanks.

Ps. Is keto a supplement you can buy?
Only time I manage to learn complicated stuff is when I'm interested in it

I've found that once you get into the habit of learning then it can actually distract you from your inceldom.
Then again, I wasted 2 full years where I just didn't gather enough energy to wake up... I honestly feel really pathetic that I'm 28 and still a student. I do love my job tho. Engineering is a good cope

I feel the same. Also normies create study groups, share exercises and previous tests, exchange information, etc

I suffer from brain fog & depression.

Interesting. I'll try it. Thanks.

Ps. Is keto a supplement you can buy?
To sum it up in a few words, it's about removing most of the carbs from your diet and replace it with protein for calories. Maybe have some vegetables/fruits on the side.

It's not really that difficult of a change to make tbh, the first couple of days/first week might be difficult because you are still getting cravings to sweet/bready foods, but once you get used to it, it's as easy as breathing.

The science behind it (if you are interested) is that if you eat a large amount of carbs in one sitting, it causes a spike in your blood sugar, which disturbs your metabolism, disrupting a natural process called ketosis. Ketosis is how your body breaks down fat cells into energy, but if the process is stopped, it is not easily started again.

Basically what happens is you eat something really sweet or heavy in carbs, your blood sugar spikes, you get the feeling of being in a food coma (drowsy, lethargic, sluggish) and then your body stops breaking down fat into blood sugar in response. Over time
(about 2-3 hours), your high blood sugar level drops, but your body is no longer producing it so you start to feel very hungry and craving sweet or carb heavy foods. This is why dieting is so hard when you eat a lot of carbs, because your body can't maintain its blood sugar levels so you get very strong hunger cravings.

If you eat a protein heavy diet, protein doesn't convert into blood sugar very easily/quickly, so the process of ketosis doesn't get disturbed. This results in your blood sugar levels being stable all day and you no longer having strong hunger cravings all the time. As an added bonus, protein heavy foods are much less calorie-dense than carb-heavy foods, so you can eat a larger volume of food while getting the same or less calories at once. In other words, you can eat a larger quantity of food, and feel more "full" after eating, but you won't be overeating in terms of caloric intake.

The main downside to a keto diet is that you will be spending a bit more money on food than a carb heavy diet because protein heavy foods (meat, nuts, etc.) tend to be more expensive on a per-calorie basis than carb foods (rice, oatmeal, etc.).

Relatable, why should you put effort into studying, when you'll probably rope anyway?