Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT is seething at the new tiktok thot patrol trend

• Thread starter Deleted member 22977
  • Start date
One of the replies:
As a mom of a daughter, I'd be like "what the fuck is it to you?"

Honestly, as long as my kid has CONSENSUAL sex only, I'll die happy.

They are so defensive about whoredom, they will literally be okay with their underage daughter banging a Chaddy :feelsaww:

where can i find more of these?

Based, he should have sent it to her father.

That's hilarious ngl

Based, he should have sent it to her father.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: imagine thinking she has a father
Even if she has a father he's probably a castrated cuck betabuxxing his whore wife and daughter
One of the replies:

They are so defensive about whoredom, they will literally be okay with their underage daughter banging a Chaddy :feelsaww:
Like whore mother like whore daughter

the sad thang is tho that the mother is probably totally ok with that and probably even knows it with all the details

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: imagine thinking she has a father
Even if she has a father he's probably a castrated cuck betabuxxing his whore wife and daughter

Like whore mother like whore daughter
Modern parents dont care if their daughters are cum ridden whores as long its her choice.

That shit only works if she has conservative or religious parents.

Bitches have the personality of a rock.

That shit only works if she has conservative or religious parents.
Even then they can't do shit about it in the cucked west, their daughter can just run away with and get gangbanged everyday whenever she wants and they can't do anything about it.

based thot destroyer. willing to reinstall social media to join them

That guy has a very good personality.

Modern parents dont care if their daughters are cum ridden whores as long its her choice.
They not only don't mind it but they openly encourage it oftentimes:feelskek:

There's only single mothers now, no such thing as "parents"

One of the replies:

The thing dude I quoted bought you comes to show that IncelTear femoids make garbage mothers.

They're seething about men patrolling for literal digital prostitution yet they are over here patrolling men who are venting about being lonely :feelstastyman:

OMG this is hilarious, seems like her mother doesn't approve of her "social media activity" hahaha:feelsokman::feelsbaton:

This dude pulls this off for a living, which one of you has too much spare time??

ofc because only incels do this:feelsclown:

based thot destroyer :smonk:

Imagine your daughters turned out like that

Imagine your daughters turned out like that

That is actually their default state. They need to be tamed into decency.

The thing dude I quoted bought you comes to show that IncelTear femoids make garbage mothers.
Basically they're guaranteeing that less and less Incels get to find a relationship with each generation, as if society wasn't already heading in that projection. :blackpill:

“Incel” = male I disagree with

Based thot patrollercel :feelzez:

As if the mom would care ... She was a thot herself, probably still is.

The mother looks like she steals her daughters boyfriends:feelskek:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back