Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel It is sad that in every romance anime, woman is into some voiceless soyboy

• Thread starter ThouShallObeyKing
  • Start date
T

ThouShallObeyKing

Banned
-
i mean its good that hes not chad but hes like total boring voiceless and personality less. normal walking guy talking boring bs for 2 hours of movie. Kek. why in anime women always have to be into and chase low quality, boring men? its as far from reality as possible

i mean he can be incel look wise but he should at least be more alive or more interesting than shoes

what anime are you even talking about?unless its written by a woman most anime is gigabased

You want Chad to take it all in our imagination too?

what anime are you even talking about?unless its written by a woman most anime is gigabased

well your lie in april and i want to eat your pancreas are two examples but its common

All Romantic anime shows I've seen have the main male character drawn as a typical prettyboy.

All Romantic anime shows I've seen have the main male character drawn as a typical prettyboy.

maybe drawn as prettyboy, but personality wise a boring, silent shoe

Watch shoujo then. The male love interest is always some Mary sue Giga Chad.

Not to mention this strengthens my point on how 2D females also want chad.
At the end of the day money has to be made, so they must have a Chad protagonist as people like Chad due to Halo affect.

how is this a bad thing

give recomendations
Shield Hero
Fate Stay night series
Fate kaled liner
Re:zero
Shield Hero
My teenage comedy romance
Date a live
highschool dxd
attack on titan

Because that's their target audience

Every loser secretly wants to be a harem king, so anime is made in such a way for you to easily associate yourself with the main character (if you're a Japanese loser, that is)
Maxresdefault

Shield Hero
Fate Stay night series
Fate kaled liner
Re:zero
Shield Hero
My teenage comedy romance
Date a live
highschool dxd
attack on titan
shield hero was rly good but ragefuel because of that bitch
watches fate stay night rly good
fate kaled did not watch
re zero was rly good
my teenage comedy-dropped it i find episodic anime boring
date a live-watched s1 its trash but somewhat entertaining
dxd-really loved it watched first 2s then stopped idk why now cba to get back into it
AON very amazing

shield hero was rly good but ragefuel because of that bitch
watches fate stay night rly good
fate kaled did not watch
re zero was rly good
my teenage comedy-dropped it i find episodic anime boring
date a live-watched s1 its trash but somewhat entertaining
dxd-really loved it watched first 2s then stopped idk why now cba to get back into it
AON very amazing
watch haganai the worse part is there is no season 7
this is my lsit btw

Because that's their target audience

Every loser secretly wants to be a harem king, so anime is made in such a way for you to easily associate yourself with the main character (if you're a Japanese loser, that is)
Basically this. Real japanese people lack any kind of personality whatsoever. So for japanese losers to relate, the main protagonist must be as boring and generic as it can get. It has happened for years tho. Look at Shinji from Evangelion.

watch haganai the worse part is there is no season 7
this is my lsit btw
yeah i loved haganai but it gotten kinda shitty towards the end
i see you like overlord i loved it and albedo is a pretty good waifu too
slime was beautiful it was a very relaxing and pretty show and i lobed the fact they went into politics and city building
demon slayer was insane it had some great fight scenes
i was obsessed with vinland saga but stopped watching it when i quitted anime

actua
yeah i loved haganai but it gotten kinda shitty towards the end
i see you like overlord i loved it and albedo is a pretty good waifu too
slime was beautiful it was a very relaxing and pretty show and i lobed the fact they went into politics and city building
demon slayer was insane it had some great fight scenes
i was obsessed with vinland saga but stopped watching it when i quitted anime
vinland saga you shouldnt have quit it tbh

ik i will finish it some time. i forced myself to quit anime as a whole because its suifuel now its hard to get back in
how is it suifuel ;/

how is it suifuel ;/
how isnt it? its literally perfect lives,perfect girls reminding you what you will never have.
romance shows used to destroy me for not having a gf. also somrtimes i get attached to characters and feel like shit when its over
oh btw please watch darling in the franxx
i see you havent watched that many show you have lots more amazing anime to see

how isnt it? its literally perfect lives,perfect girls reminding you what you will never have.
romance shows used to destroy me for not having a gf. also somrtimes i get attached to characters and feel like shit when its over
oh btw please watch darling in the franxx
i see you havent watched that many show you have lots more amazing anime to see
i watched a bit of it and stopped watching cos i have no time, all my time is going towards fate stay night visual novel atm, ill have to catch up, its hard to manage because of this fourm

i watched a bit of it and stopped watching cos i have no time, all my time is going towards fate stay night visual novel atm, ill have to catch up, its hard to manage because of this fourm
fuck this forum tbh it sucks

fuck this forum tbh it sucks
i dont mind it, i used to hate it when i started but now most of my time is spent here
also the whole point of animes is to fill in the void only chad gets irl harems

Voiceless soy introvert CHAD. Then the foid rejects him for some stupid reason and shit and then they get together at the final. Always the same shit. In reality they just meet and fuck Chad multiple times even before a relationship.

Last edited:
yes its addicting but i hate it cuz of fakecels

thou shall not consume a whale

considering this, is fakecelling really that bad?

of course am not a fakecell, but would understand fakecells who can get sexx from whale only, and refuse

thou shall not consume a whale

considering this, is fakecelling really that bad?

of course am not a fakecell, but would understand fakecells who can get sexx from whale only, and refuse
yes they are that bad. im really sad and i want to relate to other khhv guys here. even just getting a kiss would make me really happy. people who get even that shouldnt be here we simply cannot relate

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back