Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT is running out of content. Cuckma is posting things that have nothing to do with inceldom

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
He has this obsession with @Mainländer

I don't know why he posted this to IT. He was just saying that he doesn't like doctors, that's it. Apparently, incels are not entitled to having opinions, preferences or anything. As an incel, according to cuckma and his followers, you're supposed to follow whatever they say. Those people are beyond sad. How pathetic they are.

It's natural that those people possess a religious reverence for the modern scientific community and consequently also for doctors, since they are mostly atheist/agnostic/environmentalist pagan and liberal types.

As for Sigma, I think there's a very real chance he's an incel NEET undercover himself. He seems to be interested in my songs now, thank you for the appreciation and publicity, Sigma :feelsokman:

Hes Jealous that @Mainländer can make art
while he can only repost and make fun of a forum of lonely virgins .

I was going to make a post about smegma faking content but I don't care about those fag cucks.

Circle-jerks will eventually run out of content to fap.

I don't know why he posted this to IT. He was just saying that he doesn't like doctors, that's it. Apparently, incels are not entitled to having opinions, preferences or anything. As an incel, according to cuckma and his followers, you're supposed to follow whatever they say. Those people are beyond sad. How pathetic they are.

Wtf was braincels even posting for them to be picked on to this degree? This dude had to go back to 2018 from .co to make a new post.

I noticed that they generally avoid .co content unless it's GesoSlayer tier autistic. Just goes to show how spergy braincels was overall.

He's a loser cuck

80-90% of shit on the sub is smegma posting. Shit, he even argued for harassing us because of the occasional ER when we have less violent incidents in a decade than Muslims during Ramadan. Dumb fuck is probably blind on the mudshit front, though.

Imagine a life so sad that you not only have time to post 100s of theads on a subreddit every day while having to find said content, but that subreddit is dedicated to harassing the retarded and the poor. Dude's performing CPR on that sub 24/7. His mods are straight-up commies, too.

Cucktears thread should be banned though, since at this point it clear we're only feeding a troll.

I genuinely can't fathom how pathetic an existence you have to lead to spend hours upon hours every day trawling through page after page on a forum for lonely virgins to find material to screenshot for upvotes on a circle jerk on reddit.

I genuinely can't fathom how pathetic an existence you have to lead to spend hours upon hours every day trawling through page after page on a forum for lonely virgins to find material to screenshot for upvotes on a circle jerk on reddit.
Reminder that in one of his screenshots the time on his computer showed 3:58 AM which means that he stays up until 4 AM in the morning browsing incel forums.

"I don't like doctors because they tend to sell you useless narcotics for profit"

Oh no.What a crazy opinion,it's not like capitalism enables it.

He just screenshots anything that makes him mad

What a stupid motherfucker. Hope he gets shot.

Yeah also wanted to make a thread about them just picking and even having to mark single comments so the dumb IT cucks understand the context

Legit lold. He seems bored tbh. I think he might be an undercover blackpiller and is just trying to get more people to read this site.

It's natural that those people possess a religious reverence for the modern scientific community and consequently also for doctors, since they are mostly atheist/agnostic/environmentalist pagan and liberal types.

As for Sigma, I think there's a very real chance he's an incel NEET undercover himself. He seems to be interested in my songs now, thank you for the appreciation and publicity, Sigma :feelsokman:
Sigma

lol that post was from may 2018, jfl at skulking that far back into the forum for such an innocuous post, sad cunt

Oh wow. Brazilian Smegma is one seriously disturbed, sad individual. Imagine spending so much time reading through a forum just to earn cuck points on reddit.