Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It is Ridiculous How People Complain About "Clingy" Partners

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
We live in a world in which many, many people are not "clingy" at all. Many, many people will forsake their partner on weekends to go get blackout drunk and "grind" with some random people. Others complain about an SO wanting to spend too much time with them, as if that is a bad thing.

The more infatuated with you someone is, the better. These people are literally whining that their SOs like them a lot. If I was ever in a relationship, I would love for my girl to want me to spend Friday and Saturday nights with her rather than at the club. I would love my girl to demand I spend time with her. Yet these people complain about women (Or men, in the case of women), wanting to be together. That goes to show that such a person probably does not actually love their partner.

I'd want my partner to be clingy.

Clinginess is beta though. Women actually like the fact chad gets other women on the side. Makes him feel like a more precious and wanted commodity.

ItheIthe said:
I would love my girl to demand I spend time with her
strawman
you really wouldn't like a girl who demands all of your time. you're just saying that now because you're incel.

because they are fucking entitled cunts who will complain about anything and everything. hearing them complain about clinginess is some next level suicide fuel.

Agreed. I would die for a clingy gf

I like clingy women, because they'd be less likely to cheat.

Clingy partners suck. I would hate to have to cater to someone all the damn time. I had a clingy roommate/friend and it was one of the most obnoxious stressful periods in my life. I can't imagine how I'd feel if I was actually romantically involved with someone like that.

Yeah, I can't believe how ungrateful they are.
"I have a gf who genuinely loves me and wants to be with me all the time!! Oh no!!1"

Meanwhile, I'd kill just to have a single conversation with a girl.

I want a cute clingy gf

If you had a social life and were successful with women, you probably wouldn't like your girlfriend being overly clingy.

I don't mind, but sadly I can't be clingy because she would lose interest immediately, and women don't like it when men are dependent on them.

I want a clingy female, anything else is trash. Too bad females are all normies with normie opinions on how a """healthy""" relationship should be.

RopeForSluts said:
I want a clingy female, anything else is trash. Too bad females are all normies with normie opinions on how a """healthy""" relationship should be.

latest

Normies don't understand what they have. Thye have had so much sex that it's routine to them. Fuck these humans. I DESERVE A PRIME STACY NOOOOOOOOOOOW.

If she was sexy af that may be OK and flattering, but if it's your lower level looksmatch who you've settled with, that can get really annoying fast. Imagine shutting off your phone because your girl won't relent on wanting you to come over. Then, when you turn it on in the morning, 50 texts come in one after the other causing your phone to freeze up it's so bad. I've been through it, it's bullshit. But if it were Stacy I don't think I'd mind so much. I would have gone over lol.