Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious It is possible to buy a virgin wife in some african shithole?

• Thread starter 67InchesSubhuman
  • Start date
67InchesSubhuman

67InchesSubhuman

Recruit
★★★★
Some cute big ass negro virgin wife. If you offer 5k usd to her father a bet that he would sell her in a heartbeat. They have a lot of sons and daughters anyway. Only one will not be missed.

What do you guys think?

u can def buy a wife

but buying a virgin will def be a scam, no way to tell sure

Where u from? I sometimes travel to RiverSstate when I visit family (igbo i am). I AM NIGERIAN and yes white guys desired here

u can def buy a wife

but buying a virgin will def be a scam, no way to tell sure
no husband has to provide ............. that is traditional marriage. yes e nwann e

I highly doubt she'll be a virgin and even if she is, I don't think that they will be that enthusiastic about handing their women to foreigners

Where u from? I sometimes travel to RiverSstate when I visit family (igbo i am). I AM NIGERIAN and yes white guys desired here
Are there incels in Nigeria?

I think in some.muslim parts of africa you can

every man needs a slave.

"Virgin" foid in 2024
Funny GIF

I heard big African cities is as perverse as western cities. Also why ask this here, there are obviously many such places in Africa where you can get one, but as a husband you should obviously provide. For more details you'll have to search in Google or YouTube. I don't know much:feelsjuice:

Latino brazilian

Is it over?

Are there incels in Nigeria?
i know many but because religion celibacy (many are muslim but they dont have wife whereas otehrs do and are Igbo for example) or bcoz of other matters.

i know many but because religion celibacy or bcoz of other matters.
Like how, you guys don't have any western ideologies and I heard African women are family based, must be traditional?

You want a sheboon? Vomitfuel

Like how, you guys don't have any western ideologies and I heard African women are family based, must be traditional?
i talk because i from southern nigeria but yes many others who i don't really know are married. CELIBACY is not widespread in Nigeria or any where else here in Nigeria or Cameroon because of tradition and many marriages too bro. SOOO... yeah, you can have luck if white guy but many brothers of my land are married or either celibate by choice.