Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill It is over if..

• Thread starter Deleted member 18975
  • Start date
Deleted member 18975

Deleted member 18975

Banned
-
You are 24 or older and still an incel. You will never ascend. After a certain age things will go downhill and chances decrease (because you dont become more attractive).

You are 24 or older and still an incel. You will never ascend. After a certain age things will go downhill and chances decrease (because you dont become more attractive).
Never have I expected I'd ever ascend, ngl.

I get your point, but I still think it was over for us from birth tbh. Getting to 24 would just conform it. Incel at 17 = Incel at 30 most likely.

never began :cryfeels:
Never have I expected I'd ever ascend, ngl.

Its over WAY before age 24 jfl.

it's over from birth but at least for the first 20 years there's the illusion that things will eventually change.

Governments should let incels work tax free. Every item bought should be tax free too.
Government should also provide free drugs

It's never began

It's over if...

...it never began.

Governments should let incels work tax free. Every item bought should be tax free too.
Government should also provide free sex workers for Incels.
it's over from birth but at least for the first 20 years there's the illusion that things will eventually change.
Its that coping mechanism, along with some cognitive dissonance in the mix.

its over for me soon 5 more months.

reminds me of this picture I saw that said if you're over 24 or 5 and still single you need to make peace with the fact that you will be a step parent. nothing left for you when you are old

I anything before 21 doesn’t count, and 30 is probably accurate for the most part.

God damn it OP, can you warn me before i have to read this soul crushing blackpill?