Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It is over for dickcels...

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-
All is good and well.

You have a decent face, decent height and you also have a pretty nice physique.

You put all your heart and time into getting surgery. And you are now a decent human being and exist

You finally put in your effort and end up getting a girl. She is nice with blonde hair. But sadly she is disabled, because all of the others dated above their smv

She is blind.

She thinks you are chad. You get into bed, you are fully aware she isnt a virgin.

You put your penis into her vagina. Only to find out she is giggling and leaving you because your dick is too small.

Life is bad.

The end.

I won't have to worry since no foid will ever see my dick.

Also, an incel with a big dick is a waste tbh

My dick seems to be big when errected so maybe there is hope?

Haven’t seen @fukmylyf lately. I think he choked to death on the dickpill.

Just use a strap-on idiot, or if not, just use a fucking coke bottle. She won't know, she's fucking blind.

Just use a strap-on idiot, or if not, just use a fucking coke bottle. She won't know, she's fucking blind.
I want to put my cock to use.

Wtf would I have one for?

Just pee only br00

I want to put my cock to use.

Wtf would I have one for?

Just pee only br00
You're never gonna use it so it doesn't matter. It's so small you basically don't have a dick so put the coke to use instead.

Sweetie dick size doesn’t matter. My 5’3” husband has a tiny dick but he knows how to please me tehehe

Sweetie dick size doesn’t matter. My 5’3” husband has a tiny dick but he knows how to please me tehehe
Cope.

You wont make it as a husband at 5'3

Cope.

You wont make it as a husband at 5'3
Sweetie my husband loves and cares for me so much. He provides so much for our family. I haven’t met a caring, kind and compassionate man in my life like he is.

Last edited:
He knows how to please you by finding the most HUNG bull online to rail you.

The dickpill strikes again