Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill It is okay to take widespread broad actions against a demographic whose majority are degenerate. Exceptions do not outweigh detrimenal denominators.

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
Detrimental Denominators often gravitate for most demographics into baseness. Nature does not operate on behalf of mankind's feelings of propriety.
If 90% of blacks are degenerate then it is most likely their center-gravity of their biology to be so. Their babies can inherit the same issue because genes often regulate into orderization.
Same with foids. If 90% of them are superficial then it's just the centergravity of their demeanor.
Exceptions do not prevent the rule. If you do something to broad and quickly prevent the detriments, then the exceptions do not outweigh. It is okay to hate the way they majoritively are to the point where we also hate how it may be imbued into exceptions of their most pathological properties.
If a demographic isn't good then it doesn't deserve to be heard. There is simply too much time, effort, energy that chump change from exceptions are worthy of. Even if there were ONE good person in some vile country, they do not outweigh the prospects of it being nuked. The prospects of efficiency, simplicity, etc. Like how they thought we would lose a million men in japan. Some exceptions don't outweigh the detriments, and so they and their benefits don't outweigh the detriment of dealing with trying to sort/ nuance midcrisis.

i agree majority of humankind is cancerous and i wish aliens would nuke this gay planet

I think the exceptions are worth saving and preserving. The blacks that I know that don't gravitate toward their central demographic nature mog exceptions of all races. Two in particulare are high iq, high primal value, multitalented, and character-rich men that omnimog nearly all whites I've encountered.

Exceptional individuals regardless of race necessarily should be sought out, plucked from the constraints of their circumstances, and set up to optimize their potential. More often than not they do this for themselves. But given that its typically the rare exceptional individual that catapults society forward it simply makes holistic economic sense to invest in procuring and cultivating such individuals.

I think the exceptions are worth saving and preserving. The blacks that I know that don't gravitate toward their central demographic nature mog exceptions of all races. Two in particulare are high iq, high primal value, multitalented, and character-rich men that omnimog nearly all whites I've encountered.

Exceptional individuals regardless of race necessarily should be sought out, plucked from the constraints of their circumstances, and set up to optimize their potential. More often than not they do this for themselves. But given that its typically the rare exceptional individual that catapults society forward it simply makes holistic economic sense to invest in procuring and cultivating such individuals.
wrong wrong wrong.
The driven nature of exceptional blacks is because they have survivor genes dealing with the drabs of their worthless community.
Tbh, giving a message to cut down the complications of life by simple sweeping. But it's stupid to do that agreed.
But I agree there are exceptions worth preserving. But it is their responsibility to make themselves distinct.
I don't talk for extermination of race, but of lackluster quality.
We need contingencies set up so freedom/ free market doesn't backfire on us by allowing it to be a hotbed for parasites.
but you can be safer plowing down termites or rednecks than a black basketball team because they're probably of value due to the fact they had to overcome a ton of hoops (no pun attended) to get to where they are now. Even if they are black.

Detrimental Denominators often gravitate for most demographics into baseness. Nature does not operate on behalf of mankind's feelings of propriety.
If 90% of blacks are degenerate then it is most likely their center-gravity of their biology to be so. Their babies can inherit the same issue because genes often regulate into orderization.
Same with foids. If 90% of them are superficial then it's just the centergravity of their demeanor.
Exceptions do not prevent the rule. If you do something to broad and quickly prevent the detriments, then the exceptions do not outweigh. It is okay to hate the way they majoritively are to the point where we also hate how it may be imbued into exceptions of their most pathological properties.
If a demographic isn't good then it doesn't deserve to be heard. There is simply too much time, effort, energy that chump change from exceptions are worthy of. Even if there were ONE good person in some vile country, they do not outweigh the prospects of it being nuked. The prospects of efficiency, simplicity, etc. Like how they thought we would lose a million men in japan. Some exceptions don't outweigh the detriments, and so they and their benefits don't outweigh the detriment of dealing with trying to sort/ nuance midcrisis.
Absolutely fucking based

Absolutely fucking based
just things that need to be said that no one has had the IQ to do so.
Nature has a raw-gravpoint, and then there is refinement. Blacks constitute more rawness, while whites have a gravpoint that has a conscience which refines them. Although it is a pain, they at least have willpower amidst their biochemistry to achieve it far more easily than blacks do.
the bottompoint of raw human biology/ nature. For whites it takes a lot of failure for them to simply give up.
Things in nature have the gravpoint towards the bottoms of things, and it's humanity's will to pick it up and build. Then therein creates comparison, and so some are motivated when they can reach the top, and some come into nothing.

Last edited:
I disagree. An entire country is built to let few individuals to exist and live an hedonistic lifestyle, because our advancements are driven by few exceptions. Only some people are capable of being true humans and true individuals, the vast majority (including me) are normies only useful to let the good people rise and do what they have to do.

Blacks can be lowIQ on average, but some blacks are exceptional individuals who will never subscribe to the shitty black culture. The same is for rednecks, maybe on average rednecks are shitty people, but I’m sure that some highIQ individuals will rise among them and will rule them making them their useful puppets.

I disagree. An entire country is built to let few individuals to exist and live an hedonistic lifestyle, because our advancements are driven by few exceptions. Only some people are capable of being true humans and true individuals, the vast majority (including me) are normies only useful to let the good people rise and do what they have to do.

Blacks can be lowIQ on average, but some blacks are exceptional individuals who will never subscribe to the shitty black culture. The same is for rednecks, maybe on average rednecks are shitty people, but I’m sure that some highIQ individuals will rise among them and will rule them making them their useful puppets.
apply this logic to africa, or to the muslim population and it'll keep you in humanitarian stasis/ airy fairy contemplation until you are dead.
it's what is happening in europe right now.
It's like saying, hey one turd tasted kinda like... chocolate! I can't tell which one, so let's open up the outhouse and put our mouths inside to find the good ones. Then you die of hepatitis from exposure.
Some people on average have glorious centers of gravity like valuable non redneck whites, or non primitive south east hooker light skinned asians. or north indians than south indians. etc.
blacks on average need to be carefully inspected because there's potential there. but all places that are trailer trash or wartorn fuckholes in africa may as well just be carpet bombed.
not saying that should happen, but it's about the same benefit as trying to go in there and find a ruby in the rough.

Last edited:
even if there are some exceptions in arabia, the price of digging them out would be too hefty to be a prize.
may as well just carpet bomb all of makkah.
no matter what system of industrialization is out there, it's unlikely someone from over there is going to be impactful enought to advance what those in a first world sensible highly developed culture have already discovered. sorry.
What is that?
Being in the mindstate of being too thoughtful/ optimistic where you don't just take charge of the situation, and end the negative, while looking for a positive.
It's like waiting for god to come save you while the city is under siege.