Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill IT is now officially braindead: Soy subconciously proves the blackpill with the [K POP Pill].

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/pcvktm/havent_incels_ever_heard_of_kpop_i_mean_please/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

Here are some direct quotes I pulled.
K-pop is a genre and industry where looks > talent. A conventionally pretty idol with less talent will probably be more famous than the less pretty idol with more talent. We know that.
Sooo many male idols are shorter than 6ft. The shortest one of them all is Woozi, who is 5'5" (!!!) He's really famous too! There's also many mixed idols, but they have huge amounts of female fans praising their looks, wanting to date them (even if that's a bad idea.. As we've seen lately), and giving them gifts.
He proves looks matter above all else, personality is a lie because these people are from a completely different culture, have different values, speak a foreign language, and you get stories of them raping and manipulating female fans for sex, race pill proved once again because if you look beautiful, you're exotic for white women but the ricecels here that look ugly get shunned as emasculated nerds to them @starcrapoo, androgenic pretty boy is ideal beauty standard in the west (masculine facial features are unnecessary as long as you look good enough), having lighter skin is most attractive looking at how pale their skin tone look (over for us dark and brown currycels and ethnicels:feelsrope:), and Looks>Height if you have enough looks, fame, and status to compensate all while trying to debunk us.

He is even distorting the truth by point to a minority of very short, successful stars that made it (classic survivorship bias): 38% of Male K pop stars are taller than 180 cm compared to only around 10.5% of the population. In Asia, height matters immensely in everything; families buy anything to make their sons taller; I would know because my parents would feed me this Indian brand of milk powder promising to make me grow taller when I was young. Asia is a global hotspot of leg lengthening surgery for a reason.

This Americanfag white soy is even braindead about geography like most of his race: he thinks China and South Korea are in South East Asia with Myanmar, Cambodia, and Thailand.

How fucking blind are these people: they think we all follow this same 6-foot hypermasculine template of what the ideal man is to women by our memes?:lul:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/pcvktm/havent_incels_ever_heard_of_kpop_i_mean_please/ham9wq0?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

It's all in the personality (facial bones), right?
EpTOzAKUcAEOmKY

@AllanKing @PrestonYnot- @Transcended Trucel

Last edited:
All of those kpop pretty boys are lightskinned and tall. That doesn’t accurately represent most asian males. Stop thinking the average short Thai male can get white beckies because of kpop maxx. Only tall changs with square jaws and fair skin.

Won't read through all that none sense
The answer is easy below 6 ft or whatever if you still have a pretty face you can get laid

this post is seems kinda troll idk

Jfl tf are they talking about? There are plenty of niggas here who preach the Kpoppill, including me

Last edited:
He would be dead now : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Aznavour
He had problems with foids even during his life.

Aznavour often joked about his physique, the most talked-about aspect of which was his height; he stood 160 cm (5 ft 3 in) tall. He made this a source of self-deprecating humour over the years.

Last edited:
I dont fucking care about what IT has to say. Stop giving them attention.

I dont fucking care about what IT has to say. Stop giving them attention.
I wanted to prove looks can transcend all factors like race, height, and one's cultural background.
This soy proved it just by trying to debunk us based on this image: :chad:.

All of those kpop pretty boys are lightskinned and tall. That doesn’t accurately represent most asian males. Stop thinking the average short Thai male can get white beckies because of kpop maxx. Only tall changs with square jaws and fair skin.
Let's not forget the 20k in surgeries that comes with kpopmaxxing

You know you got the shit end of the stick when even IT starts agreeing with you on something this stupid :feelsgah:

Let's not forget the 20k in surgeries that comes with kpopmaxxing

You know you got the shit end of the stick when even IT starts agreeing with you on something this stupid :feelsgah:
I really don’t know why inceltears is trying to help us after constantly mocking us and posting our stuff out of context. They should just leave us be and carry on with their lives.

height doesnt matter that much if you only see these kpop fags on the screen. I'm sure if 99% of foids saw those short kpop stars irl they wouldn't feel the same. I'm not even starting on plastic surgeries, specific gay look etc which not everyone can pull off. Oh well, I'm not even asian and I'm short, shorter even than their shortest. What will you say now?

Last edited:
:feelshaha: this is fucking retarded.

I really don’t know why inceltears is trying to help us after constantly mocking us and posting our stuff out of context. They should just leave us be and carry on with their lives.
Kpop is such a stupid cope, I wish some of those nonasian users that argue for it, would stop and actually show compassion for truecel ricemen like @Animecel2D or @pp183 , whom have no kpop potential in their arsenal.

did that nigger just say worst Korea was in SOUTH east Asia?:feelskek:

@[UWSL]/data/avatars/s/34/34572.jpg?1630687067 [/UWSL]@AllanKing @@PrestonYnot- @[UWSL] [IMG alt="Transcended Trucel"]/data/avatars/s/17/17162.jpg?1620468263[/IMG] [/UWSL]@Transcended Trucel
Allanfag :feelshaha::feelshaha:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back