Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It is now 02:18 at night, and I am in devastating loneliness

Labyrinth

Labyrinth

I can't die masturbating
Alone -- as always -- in my room, listening to sad music and lamenting how unhappy I am. Nothing is reserved for me, nothing will come to me. I will simply exist and be hollow like a shell. Dead inside, now I know what I should have done; I know when I made a mistake. I am truly disposable in this world, I have never produced or served anything. I'm tired and I hate myself immensely. What I need to do, I can't do. Seeing my weakness frustrates me. My goals are clear and urgent. There is nowhere to run and no way to hide. I will list below:

Train eye contact
Learn self-care
Underemployment
Technical course

I wish I had someone who understood me and hugged me. But I feel alone and I will be forever. Exhausted mind, I will sleep for 12 hours to not deal with this.

Yeah I'm really bored atm... and I guess kind of down as my social life is really quiet.

I think the best idea is probably focusing on skills... something in-demand so you can find a reasonable job and stuff, if you haven't already.

Social life IMO is trickier. I once heard that the best way is to meet people through people... which is probably true. I guess your social life can snowball like that if you let it.

:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

How is your relationship with your parents?

For me, my parents are the only lifeforms on this planet who truly acknowledge my existance. The only humans beings who think about me.