Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy it is not wrong to kill yourself for a woman

Zaphod2.0

Zaphod2.0

Recruit
★★★★
20% - Roast Beef Worship
I see a lot of use of the meme "literally me" referring to the movie Drive. But in fact if we take the reality of the movie to our reality, it is not a problem to die for women.
For some it really can become the spark of life, it is so difficult to receive a simple hug, that when the opportunity arises you feel fulfilled.:fuk:

it is not wrong to kill yourself for a woman​

this wouldn't be sigma

let him put it into better context. I see many cases of suicides, and many of them imply that they didn't kill themselves because of women. But we all know that it is only a cope, and this is also one of the factors that aggravated the problem.

I see a lot of use of the meme "literally me" referring to the movie Drive. But in fact if we take the reality of the movie to our reality, it is not a problem to die for women.
For some it really can become the spark of life, it is so difficult to receive a simple hug, that when the opportunity arises you feel fulfilled.:fuk:
Killing yourself isn't wrong. In the absolute sense it doesn't matter

Ok. You first, GrAYfag

Well, considering that suicide takes away any current and potential future suffering if done correctly, it could be said that ( successfully) killing yourself for any reason isn’t wrong

Well, considering that suicide takes away any current and potential future suffering if done correctly, it could be said that ( successfully) killing yourself for any reason isn’t wrong
:feelsthink:

bitches are a dime a dozen

This cuckoldry destroyed the temptation of roping for me. Now I want to live to spite toilets, I despise them :feelsree::feelsdevil:

Fuck me you lot are a laugh a minute

If you kill yourself for a woman you are a bitch plain and simple.

Agree. All normies should kill themselves bc of a woman

No,it is the highest form of foid worship,simo behaviour,disgusting:feelswhat:

Sacrificing yourself for a woman is extremely cucked. It's probably the most cucked action ever. She's going to move on with whatever benefit giving your life away got her and she's going to fuck other guys. The Driver on Drive is an enormous simp and cuck.

Suiciding because you can't get women is a completely different thing. You're killing yourself to avoid further suffering. This is understandable.

Last edited: