Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill It is natural of women to have ridiculous standards.

• Thread starter Deleted member 33688
  • Start date
Deleted member 33688

Deleted member 33688

Self-banned
-
Just think about it, for us men in order to reproduce we just have to do an ejaculation while a women has to carry a human being in her belly for nine fucking months.

And semen is cheap and abundant why in hell would a foid take low quality semen and go through the pain of pregnancy for a discount man's genes when she could throw herself at chad and bear his high quality genes.

This is why women are more selective than us men. Because she carries a huge burden than we never will.

Now needless to say I don't give a flying shit about whether or not me having a child is going to harm the human gene pool. I am a man and only want my dick to be wet.

Don't try to justify their actions. No carrying a baby doesn't justify the insanely high standards that foids have these days. Moreover, foids have an expiration data (i.e. menopause), and if they keep being picky they're going to end up childless.

Also, sex doesn't have to always result in pregnancy.
This is why women are more selective than us men. Because she carries a huge burden than we never will.
We carry bigger burdens, like having to be on a God level to gain respect from foids and society.

Don't try to justify their actions. No carrying a baby doesn't justify the insanely high standards that foids have these days. Moreover, foids have an expiration data (i.e. menopause), and if they keep being picky they're going to end up childless.

We carry bigger burdens, like having to be on a God level to gain respect from foids and society.
ya fuck foids

This. Op sounds like a foid, and considering this is only the accounts 2nd I have a feeling it might be.

This. Op sounds like a foid, and considering this is only the accounts 2nd I have a feeling it might be.
It might be one of the IWH refugees. They're not very different from foids. But yeah, it's plausible that OP is a foid.

I agree with both OP and first post tbh....

You are both right, guyz.

99% of men are worthless genetic waste to women.

The problem is hypergamy. We should all get our looksmatch (give or take a bit).

The issue is that 2/10 women are not going for their looksmatch, 5/10 women are not settling for anything less than a 7/10 etc. And since all women have this mentality, a very few select of guys get all the options. Thus creating incels, chads, "femcels" (can't get chad).

A 2/10 guy should be able to get a 2/10 or 3/10 girl. A 5/10 guy should be able to get a 4, 5, 6/10 girl. etc.

Foids don't even give most guys a chance unless they are tall and good looking. That is the problem.

Last edited:
If this ain't a woman idk who is

Yes but naturally they had to make do as they didn't have the online dating aps.

Women are only as hypergamous as men allow them to be.

Because she carries a huge burden than we never will.
Fuck you!!!

More and more men are suffering from loneliness, that’s what I call a burden!

Choosing one man from all of your orbiters as a woman is not a burden, it’s a privilege.

Those that have many opportunities are privileged, those that have zero opportunities are underprivileged.

Last edited:
extremely estrogenic post. it'd also be natural for women to have no rights and be dominated (raped) by horny subhumans. leaked pic of op.

cope. she gets to ldar with paid leave and then gets mommybux. what you said was true tens of thousands of years ago but still they had to be careful getting pumped and dumped. now the gubmint(wagecucks) takes care of them no matter what. and jfl trying to suggest that females practice eugenic selection when they fuck criminal ghetto niggers with the right bone structure

Just think about it, for us men in order to reproduce we just have to do an ejaculation while a women has to carry a human being in her belly for nine fucking months.

And semen is cheap and abundant why in hell would a foid take low quality semen and go through the pain of pregnancy for a discount man's genes when she could throw herself at chad and bear his high quality genes.

Now needless to say I don't give a flying shit about whether or not me having a child is going to harm the human gene pool. I am a man and only want my dick to be wet.
I want to brutally rape your avi until she starts bleeding

Yes, hypergamy is natural, but it doesn't mean it should be allowed, it should for sure be banished via arranged marriage

You have a Woman Profile pic

Your lazy in Posting

Anyways , it isnt justified for your Race to have such high Standarts you only have Them because society allows you to and your hypergamous Nature says No to average and below man .

man get Fed Up because of this and societys Woman worshiping Nature ( gynocentric) A collapse could Happen

Except there's condoms and morning after pills retard

I don't think it is. Would ethnic women worship white men if they didn't exist?

Let's go even further, what if good looking men didn't exist? That'd be a good experiment.