Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious It is my 30th birthday this week

A

AutisticBeast

31yo KHV
-
I don't know how to spend my 30s. I am a very unsuccessful man and i have no motivation for life, my motivation went in my mid 20s. I wonder if I should get back into bodybuilding, I am 250lbs obese man at the moment. I wonder what I would look like at 40 if I started weight training consistently.

I feel that I need to make some changes in my 30s, if I lived like I did in my 20s I will have ate myself to death by 40.

I have no clue. Since I don't have enough motivation to exercise regularly, I skip meals. I don't want to get an heart attack.

I don't know how to spend my 30s. I am a very unsuccessful man and i have no motivation for life, my motivation went in my mid 20s. I wonder if I should get back into bodybuilding, I am 250lbs obese man at the moment. I wonder what I would look like at 40 if I started weight training consistently.

I feel that I need to make some changes in my 30s, if I lived like I did in my 20s I will have ate myself to death by 40.
250 thats not too bad better then where im at

Unless you're tallfag i don't understand how people allow themselves to get this fat. I consider myself to be quite fat and I'm only 160

Weight training (and running or biking) are a good place to start.

TBH, when I was climbing out of my hole (literally waking up angry every day, didn't think very much was possible for me), I started by running around the block once every two days. Not even continuously, walking whenever I got tired.

What this does is it starts to get you feeling better, which makes you more capable of doing other things to take care of yourself, which increases your capacity etc. This is how you snowball upwards.:feelsYall:

gym is always worth trying

Unless you're tallfag i don't understand how people allow themselves to get this fat. I consider myself to be quite fat and I'm only 160
Are you a turbomanlet and fat at 160lb?

What about me??
70% of your threads are 4/10s and the other ones are solid 9-10/10s. I always pay attention to the threads you make because I basically live for the 30% of your threads that are top tier.

Imagine my speed sessions including 3 days with no food (in video game)
3 days with no food? Based and impressivepilled (all in video game ofc)

Ich bin Drogenbaron mit dem speed dealer flow (in video spiele)
Du bist wirklich der Held, den die Deutschen brauchen, aber nicht verdienen (in video spiele) :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

@mgtow please welcome this new wizardcel.

Happy wizard-dom