Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious It is much worse to be rejected for size than to be rejected for face

S

Soulflayer

Banned
-
If you are average height or tall then you have probably been rejected for your face so that’s a given but to be rejected because you are too short, too small frame, have wrists and hands like a 10 year old that is so EXTREMELY emasculating, they reject us because we aren’t masculine enough for them, they view us not as adult men but boys because we are smaller than them both in terms of height, bone size and muscle mass.

Even the tall skinny guys looks masculine because of their bone size, you can’t feel like a strong dominating confident male when girls are bigger than you, it’s completely impossible.

Geomaxx to short places

You can't change either of them, tbh; knowing you could've ascended if not for your facial bones is probably brutal. :society:

Truecel trait: you get rejected for both

If you are average height or tall then you have probably been rejected for your face so that’s a given but to be rejected because you are too short, too small frame, have wrists and hands like a 10 year old that is so EXTREMELY emasculating, they reject us because we aren’t masculine enough for them, they view us not as adult men but boys because we are smaller than them both in terms of height, bone size and muscle mass.

Even the tall skinny guys looks masculine because of their bone size, you can’t feel like a strong dominating confident male when girls are bigger than you, it’s completely impossible.
Literally me. I once bought watches from Vietnamese trader and his wrists were 3 times thicker than mine.
I'm just nature's abomination.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back