Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel IT is like heaven, hear me out

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
You die, and in this very Southern Baptist way, you are judged by the actions of your past in order to be allowed into the pearly gates of Heaven. The asshole who makes that judgement is in many ways like IT. An asshole God who created you, the terms of your existence, only for you to inevitably sin, and then torture you for eternity for failing to SURPASS his expectations.

What a cruel experiment. It's odd that by the very nature of birth we are scrutinized to judgement.

Since we have no friends, and our only social perspective is the internet, am I not alone, to feel a lot of inner religious-themed shame going on. Or a kind of sadomasochist complex to be driven to messaging that burgeons our shame complexes.

I hate how my father never taught me to be strong. He very much instilled meek asianness in me, and dressed it up as "humility" and "being the better man" "don't get in trouble"

THE TROUBLE IS, I WAS BORN, AND YOU CAME TO A HUUUWHITE COUNTRY I DIDN'T ASK FOR THIS

You die, and in this very Southern Baptist way, you are judged by the actions of your past in order to be allowed into the pearly gates of Heaven. The asshole who makes that judgement is in many ways like IT. An asshole God who created you, the terms of your existence, only for you to inevitably sin, and then torture you for eternity for failing to SURPASS his expectations.

What a cruel experiment. It's odd that by the very nature of birth we are scrutinized to judgement.

Since we have no friends, and our only social perspective is the internet, am I not alone, to feel a lot of inner religious-themed shame going on. Or a kind of sadomasochist complex to be driven to messaging that burgeons our shame complexes.

I hate how my father never taught me to be strong. He very much instilled meek asianness in me, and dressed it up as "humility" and "being the better man" "don't get in trouble"

THE TROUBLE IS, I WAS BORN, AND YOU CAME TO A HUUUWHITE COUNTRY I DIDN'T ASK FOR THIS
Fathers that raise their sons to be passive are setting them up for a lifetime of bullying & a lack of skills necessary to deal with those who raised bullies or aggressive ppl.

Fathers that raise their sons to be passive are setting them up for a lifetime of bullying & a lack of skills necessary to deal with those who raised bullies or aggressive ppl.
Cope take the predeterminismpill. If people are determined to bully you because of how you look (and it's almost always because of how you look let's not get it twisted) then there are no assertive actions that will stop them from doing this.

Cope take the predeterminismpill. If people are determined to bully you because of how you look (and it's almost always because of how you look let's not get it twisted) then there are no assertive actions that will stop them from doing this.
AT LEAST ONES WHERE PEOPLE LIVE

AT LEAST ONES WHERE PEOPLE LIVE
Believing you can stop bullying by standing up to your bullies and being assertive is pretty bluepilled tbh and it's a fixture of redpiller's obsession with appearing tough. How well has it worked out for weak ugly guys that simply can't back up their words with the right combination of looks and strength? Not well.

Believing you can stop bullying by standing up to your bullies and being assertive is pretty bluepilled tbh and it's a fixture of redpiller's obsession with appearing tough. How well has it worked out for weak ugly guys that simply can't back up their words with the right combination of looks and strength? Not well.
you're right every time a bullying victim stands up for himself it fires back on them 10x as hard. Especially when they try to fight back. They usually come back at you with their entire posse. Usually if you just laugh it off they stop when they get bored.

I just have delusional fantasies of being action-ably masculine due to my lack of genetic masculinity

you're right every time a bullying victim stands up for himself it fires back on that 10x as hard. Usually if you just laugh it off they stop when they get bored.
"Ignore it" is actually the best advice. By ignore not literally ignoring but just using what @imsorry has said is the gray rock method.
I just have delusional fantasies of being action-ably masculine due to my lack of genetic masculinity
It doesn't help that so many movies and music videos push this fantasy tbh

Columbine shooters? I always stood up to my bullies, it worked better than being a pushover

Columbine shooters? I always stood up to my bullies, it worked better than being a pushover
You can't resort to such extreme action for every incident of bullying though. Doing so spells the end of your life or at least life living as a "free" citizen on the outside.

Sometimes standing up to your bullies just encourages them to put you in your place even more and be even more cruel to you. Because no matter how you act they see themselves as better than you.

You can't resort to such extreme action for every incident of bullying though. Doing so spells the end of your life or at least life living as a "free" citizen on the outside.

Sometimes standing up to your bullies just encourages them to put you in your place even more and be even more cruel to you. Because no matter how you act they see themselves as better than you.
Yeah I don't support what they did but extreme cases of bullying can lead to that. Also I find it funny how if you do stand up for yourself, you will be the one who gets in trouble

Yeah I don't support what they did but extreme cases of bullying can lead to that.
Imo this is a narrative the media has advanced and it's important to move away from it @based_meme
There are record numbers of sexless males now. Has there been as much violence as people expected? No and infact most of the fear mongering about dangerous young males comes from the media. Look at the hype around the joker movie and how they were almost wishing some self-proclaimed incel would do something but nothing occurred. Columbine type shooters aren't only caused by bullying but a combination of other factors like low inhibness not usually found in higher inhib incels.

They are more similar to Richard Ramirez than some weak ugly male bullied into a corner.
Also I find it funny how if you do stand up for yourself, you will be the one who gets in trouble
jfl but OTOH I remember a case where if there is a fight between someone the person that loses gets a detention while the person that messed them up gets a suspension. Tbh why such rules are in place idk but probably has to do with how public schools are focused on keeping the peace like pirsons are and treat any act of aggression as the same.

So as a a result bullies are going for the more passive aggressive root of bullying where you can't retaliate against them as clearly and justifiably as if they were physical with you.

tbh.

You can't stand up for being weak and ugly when everyone perceives you as weak and ugly