Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting It is just ridiculous how you get treated with a hormonal deficiency

Doug

Doug

Everytime i get a gun in my hand it...
-
If i would get HGH and testosterone, my Body could still masculinize

But no, urologist Claim that i can perfectly function with Sub 300ng/dl Levels, despite the fact that my red blood cell Count is borderline low (which is a perfect indicator that my Body Needs more testosterone) and that my bone Density is like the one of a 70 year old

My whole Body is eunuchoid like

Just lol at this cucked world

Every transgender Patient gets so much testosterone prescribed so that he can function with Levels way above 1000ng/dl

While you dont even get an low dosed-non-suicidal AI prescribed if you have significant bitch tits

One of my urologist didnt even knew that something like AI exists………………………...

I would get my stuff from the black market, but unfortunately, most of the stuff you can buy there is faked

Most HGH you get from the black market contains insulin

They want to keep men low T. Meanwhile, women take tons of Estrogen...

Just buy it yourself and take AI if you're getting side effects

Inversion of the genders, it's no accident.

That’s shit
In Brazil you can do any roid cycle you want, if you go to the right endocrinologist.

Try Guy levels...it never began.

any amount of T is too much if you're sub9

Yeah it's bullshit.

We have a societal testosterone crisis but doctors are too low-T and cucked to even care lmfao.

your supposed to be a weak bitch as betta faggot boy , ofc you wont get more testosteron / roids to significantly increase your capability and genetics

mean while they are giving estrogen to little boys and tostosterone to little girls

It's ridiculous how difficult it is to get stuff.