Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting It is inevitable that I will tattoomaxxx

janoycresva

janoycresva

hey
-
It is just inevitable bro, it's inevitable, its just inevitable bro, it's inevitable. It's the only way I can acquire a tan foid with tattoos and a few piercings, which is what I want. I think this is the extent to which I will go.
Tattoo

JEFF NICHOLS
Leopord man

Yeah leme just buzz and tattoo my hairline in like that one cucktears idiot

JFL at tattoomaxx when ur ugly

In my early 20s my brother had a friend group w/ a hot girl in it (so being my bro, I was allowed to tag along like once a month). We were at Perkins and this waiter had been there for months.

So he tells us he has a tattoo. Big deal. Poor decision imo. GIRL FUCKS HIM THAT NIGHT.

In my early 20s my brother had a friend group w/ a hot girl in it (so being my bro, I was allowed to tag along like once a month). We were at Perkins and this waiter had been there for months.

So he tells us he has a tattoo. Big deal. Poor decision imo. GIRL FUCKS HIM THAT NIGHT.
this

Tattoos are p stupid tbh, chicks do like it though which ive,never gotten. Women can be aliens tbh, a lot of times it feels like a different species i can't understand.

Tattoos are p stupid tbh, chicks do like it though which ive,never gotten. Women can be aliens tbh, a lot of times it feels like a different species i can't understand.

I like tattoos on a chick tbh

It would probably help, should get those earrings with a stretched lobe too.

this
this

Tattoos only look good if you have the torso of a Greek god

Tatood Chad slays.
And incel with tattoos is just like a branded cow.

Tatood Chad slays.
And incel with tattoos is just like a branded cow.

I would agree but what if you’re a gymcel who’s only bad feature is acne scars. Then the tattoos can help you out with toughguymaxxing. If you’re a framecel and ugly facially then it prob won’t work.

I would agree but what if you’re a gymcel who’s only bad feature is acne scars. Then the tattoos can help you out with toughguymaxxing. If you’re a framecel and ugly facially then it prob won’t work.
Yup, depends on the person tbh.
It absolutely needs mucles or you will look like cuckqueer edgelord

Normal tattos are for Chads....It's only acceptable on an incel if it's provocative or offensive to other people. You are ugly why have a nice tatoo , it wont help you. So get something to make people angry.