Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious It is inevitable that ERs/chimp outs will be more and more common

lonelycurry26

lonelycurry26

Self-banned
-
Especially ERs coming from young men from zoomer or later generations who suffered hard because it never began for them. Who get a fucked up brain because smartphone and social media and exposure to apps like tiktok which shows degenerarcy and feed blackpills.

They think that treating young men like shit + not giving them a chance to breed will do nothing in society, these retards. JFL. Single men of all ages felt never more abandoned by society then now.

Foids know that they create incels. What's funny is when they hold candlelight vigils for victims after incels go ER.

Facts

Last edited:
I agree this will most likely happen. What will also happen is even more blue-pilled cucks white knighting and simping for the slutty victims.

The foids will never change. They will always refuse to take any sort of accountability for their actions. They get what the deserve plenty of the time.

I wish it wasn't like this. Most of us don't. That is what normies fail to see. If we stayed in a monogamous society and focused on morals, justice, and intelligence rather than "tall guy make football go far" then things would be great. Literally not a single one of us wants this. Foids bathe in it.

Hmmm. It gets me thinking... you think foids enjoy incel culture because it gives them an ego boost? God, I hope we aren't giving them what they want.

Other than influence of social media, Chad-only 49ers and moral degeneracy of mankind, mutual distrust and hatred between people themselves, will lead people to believe that everyone is an enemy of another, giving then scrupules when killing.
Racial tensions in multicultural societies are also a thing. In more instances subhuman chimp-outs out of envy and just being low-inhib retards are gonna be met with retaliation from whites that get fed up with anti-white bullshit and take matters into their own hands.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back