Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill It is impossible to be incel & black

It is impossible to be a black incel

Look at the evidence more clearly. Being black will automatically make you extremely desirable to every woman on the planet, no matter what. Every single black male I have ever met had hordes of females that would do literally anything to love them & have sex with them. I have seen mentally retarded, obese, & unhygienic ogres of black men attract smoking hot women. I have seen severely autistic & facially unattractive black men pull women without trying. I have seen street homeless, schizoid drug addicted bums with no job have hot girlfriends.

Why do you think so many black males identify as Muslim? Because of harams. They have endless options & become so burdened by women wanting them they become incredibly polygamous without trying.

These are not isolated incidences. If you put your race as black on this forum it needs to be a permaban. I see black men attract every single race & ethnicity of women without effort. They do not need to be tall. They do not need to be good looking, or thugmaxxed, or anything else other than black in order to have panties drenched.

Blackcel = Fakecel. Not even volcel or mentalcel because it is impossible unless you're a gay black male.
Any manlet is an incel, this is the case of all black manlets. :feelsohh:

Latinos are actually the least celibate.

So you are wrong again
Imagine denying that negros are more sexually succesfull.... by saying spik are even more sucessfull :feelsaww:
They're all fakecels with self esteem issues ignoring women hitting on them directly & indirectly. They statistically have the most sex with the most women, are the least likely race to be virgins passed 18...Fuck em. Ban them on sight.
Keep on delivering truths my friend !

If you're basically Steve Urkel you will 100% be incel JFL.

They're all fakecels with self esteem issues ignoring women hitting on them directly & indirectly. They statistically have the most sex with the most women, are the least likely race to be virgins passed 18...Fuck em. Ban them on sight.
Keep on delivering truths my friend !
View attachment 500674

Only 13% you fucking retard piece of shit graycel. I think you are confused between actual facts and the facts that you pull out of your faggot ass. Maybe you saw your whore of a mother suck so many black dicks that all you can think about is niggers fucking all the women in the world. But that ain't true. Latino and white men still mog them niggers.

Don't quote me next time. I ain't wasting my fucking time talking to some graycel with cuckold fetishes.

I know you don't care about facts. You only care about the facts that you pull out of your faggot ass. Now you and OP go jerk each other off in the alley behind Wendy's cause that's the only thing you faggots are good at.
Wow, just jumping to take the bullet for negros ; You are a fine cuck !

You do know that the stats you put are for relationship, and do not take account the whores slut frenzies right ? You have to be the single most simple man to believe that women will say that they prefer negros over whites, they are not dumb and are avoiding the shame !
Besides don't forget that monkeys make less than a third of USA population (and are even less in Europe) the next time you see an interracial couple.

I just hope you're not white

Didnt read this shit theread because everyone with a funtional brain knows that blacks suffer massive inceldom

JFL, black men are barely any more desirable to foids than curry, rice, and sand men :feelshaha: Liberal white foids see black men as children, or pets, not as mates.
It's that way for all incels, regardless of race. We're not men to them.

Blacks are statistically proven to be undesireable by anyone outside of their own race.
Not every black dude is a tyrone

Come forward @To koniec

"SQUEAK SQUEAK" COME FORWARD
Pablo areosa ec5b50e0 9855 4b10 a01c 352ddb7dcdx

View: https://youtu.be/BPX8ggDkFKY

RIP to the above (Baraka Mkray) as well as the black incel Renegade #1 who also suicided recently

a big F YOU to the OP, a faggot, a cuck, he should be banned, and if I ever met him I'd beat the shit out of him

His suicide was massive suifuel for me I related to him a lot but at least he had a gf jfl mogs me at having a jewtube gf

It is impossible to be a black incel

Look at the evidence more clearly. Being black will automatically make you extremely desirable to every woman on the planet, no matter what. Every single black male I have ever met had hordes of females that would do literally anything to love them & have sex with them. I have seen mentally retarded, obese, & unhygienic ogres of black men attract smoking hot women. I have seen severely autistic & facially unattractive black men pull women without trying. I have seen street homeless, schizoid drug addicted bums with no job have hot girlfriends.

Why do you think so many black males identify as Muslim? Because of harams. They have endless options & become so burdened by women wanting them they become incredibly polygamous without trying.

These are not isolated incidences. If you put your race as black on this forum it needs to be a permaban. I see black men attract every single race & ethnicity of women without effort. They do not need to be tall. They do not need to be good looking, or thugmaxxed, or anything else other than black in order to have panties drenched.

Blackcel = Fakecel. Not even volcel or mentalcel because it is impossible unless you're a gay black male.
Nigger is attractive to brainwashed kardashian supporters . keep coping

Ban these cuck faggot fuks, ban all of them

If I ever met these cuck faggots I'd beat them until their tiny balls bled out

Ban these cuck faggot fuks, ban all of them

If I ever met these cuck faggots I'd beat them until their tiny balls bled out
Who?