Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It is impossible to be hugless

L

lil youngling

Greycel
If have never hugged a girl your age that's not a relative, I can definitively say its over for you.

You should ask a girl in the street for a hug though just to test it

An example of context would be in school, a girl would say your name and hug you on her own initiative.
I should also say that no hugs in middle school is a huge sign

a girl hugged me in high school, she was making fun of me probably

At least you are not hug-less like some claim to be

I assume when people say hugless/handholdless it's in a romantic context. I've held hands/hugged girls but not because they liked me, so I'm KHH in that regard

I was almost hugless but I also never had any female friends or interacted with females much though there was some event I was forced to go to, where people were supposed to hug each other and I hugged a female, it was not disgusted to hug me, although it would definitely be disgusted to kiss or date me. IDK if hugging a female peer as a kid counts.

At the end of high school everyone congratulated everynoe else, shook hands and huged each other.
I shook hands with my "friends" which was basically the group of people I talked to during breaks. We also had one girl in our group, tough I barley talked to her at all. And she huged everyone except me. She just winked at me while staying a bit further away.
My family at home is hugless.
So yeah, never been huged and with almost 30 never will.

Wearacombl said:
At the end of high school everyone congratulated everynoe else, shook hands and huged each other.
I shook hands with my "friends" which was basically the group of people I talked to during breaks. We also had one girl in our group, tough I barley talked to her at all. And she huged everyone except me. She just winked at me while staying a bit further away.

jesus fuck this is too relatable... and i'm 10 years younger than you. these things don't ever change.

lil youngling said:
If have never hugged a girl your age that's not a relative, I can definitively say its over for you.

no shit.

Wearacombl said:

no hugs in middle school?

lil youngling said:
no hugs in middle school?

I'm not from the US.
In europe most countries have two schools that you have to visit, where the second one, the equivalent of the american high school, is the important one.
Only time tio write finals and celebrate accordingly.

Never been hugged by a female, no joke.

Sparky said:
Diary of hugs from a kissless virgin:

7/10 PSL girl upon being introduced to me, hugs me out the blue

Girl 4 years older than me who I randomly met on a bus hugs me when I get off, I was about 14

Girl I went on date with

Another girl I went on a date with

PSL 6.5 girl I met on holiday

Girl who asked for my number gets disappointed when I leave without hugging her, so I hug her

Obviously the girlfriends i had

PSL 7 oneitis hugged me on multiple occasions

Girl asks “who wants hugs” and I say “yes” and she proceeds to give one to me

At a club (first and only time clubbing so far) and girl who knows everyone I was with bar me gives everyone a hug including me when she leaves

Hugged a female friend after she brought me a birthday present

Got grouped hugged where the group was me and 5 girls from my church

So yeah hugging really means nothing as I’m still an incel af, KV at almost 19

volcel af...

hugged one girl in middle school
(was a shitty side hug tho)

Well great, hugless over here, don't worry gave up a long time ago

Yeah if you're hugless then it's definitely a whole new level of ogre.