Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It is impossible for men to gain political power over woman, and here's why.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
When woman vote for something, its not just the woman supporting that, its also the white knights and desperate cucks that will follow the females side.
It is impossible for woman to lose in politics because of this, they will always hold a majority of the vote.

Genecel said:
maybe if I become a feminist women will think I'm sticking up for them and I will get laid.
Lol that doesn't work, go on any male feminist site and notice how the men are begging for sex but never get any.

You are correct. However, if chad votes for something positive for men then women will follow him as well since they are all thristy sluts.

BeyondHope said:
You are correct. However, if chad votes for something positive for men then women will follow him as well since they are all thristy sluts.
That is not true, if chad where to support banning of premarital sex, then woman wouldn't support it because it would take away their ability to slut around.

Crustaciouse said:
That is not true, if chad where to support banning of premarital sex, then woman wouldn't support it because it would take away their ability to slut around.

Women follow where superior genetics lead.

Low IQ thread.
Like men vote for the same shit as their oneitis does.

Cynistic said:
Low IQ thread.

I'm saying that beta male feminists and those type of guys will follow whatever they think woman want.
Just look at these guys.
1edd1f96e77da6bf8155f93edb1a3d04--feminist-men-feminist-quotes.jpg

7122471917_f3dd026545_c.jpg

Crustaciouse said:
Cynistic said:
Low IQ thread.
I'm saying that beta male feminists and those type of guys will follow whatever they think woman want.
Just look at these guys.

Majority of men dont.

Cynistic said:
Crustaciouse said:
Cynistic said:
Low IQ thread.
Just look at these guys.

Majority of men dont.
Yes but enough men do, they don't need fifty percent of men, just 20% of men can give woman the majority of votes. Woman already make up 50% of the population and the support from men will give them unstoppable voting power.
Why do you think that woman have been getting so many things lately, like abortion, and gender based hiring.

That's why I advocate for the total elimination of nu-males. Civil war.

P A T R I A R C H Y

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back