Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious It is IMPOSSIBLE for a male to be raped by a foid.

METALMILITA88

METALMILITA88

King Of The Confederacy
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/MensRights/comments/5opx74/how_the_media_reports_female_child_rapists/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

What a bunch of fucking cucks complaining about this. I would have loved to be a 13 year old that got to fuck their hot teacher. It would have done wonders for my development. The same can be said for any young boy.

Unless the male is prepubescent or penetrated anally by the foid it will always be IMPOSSIBLE for us to be “raped” by foids.

There’s no teenage boy complaining that they got to have their first time with a MILF. MRA cucks will pretend to be against feminism but use the same tactics as them when it comes to this issue.

jesus christ i would fucked the teacher no questions asked and no problem

I’ve been raped by women before

If she drugs you with chloroform or forces you at gunpoint, that could make it one.
No because it’s sex with a female so it will be enjoyable no matter if it was forced or not.

No because it’s sex with a female so it will be enjoyable no matter if it was forced or not.
you would not want a teacher you find ugly to rape you

this is what deprivation does to a man

show a starving man shit with seasoning and he might just eat it

you would not want a teacher you find ugly to rape you

this is what deprivation does to a man

show a starving man shit with seasoning and he might just eat it
I said MILF not the teacher you find ugly

I said MILF not the teacher you find ugly
not all teachers will fit your standard of milf

I don't think you'd want 60 year old deborah drugging your school lunch and dragging you into the closet at 13

not all teachers will fit your standard of milf

I don't think you'd want 60 year old deborah drugging your school lunch and dragging you into the closet at 13
It would be more then what I’m getting now :lul:

Who tf cares. Jfl imagine caring how long you've stayed on an autistic incel forum
Shut up nigger defending your gray nigger family with sexhaver appeal and stinky 3 inch prick :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Lol no it was a joke
phew you're good :feelsLSD::feelsautistic: was worried because there was a legit CPfag that traumatized many users with an awful thread :dafuckfeels:

disgusting gynocentric society. women can get away with molesting young boys

yep it was bad, he even had an alt that survived for like a week or two, and I got really worried when he talked about how he traded CP and got away with it before he actually revealed it. Now that fag is COMPLETELY gone luckily.

disgusting gynocentric society. women can get away with molesting young boys
You really didn’t read my post at all if that’s what you took away from it

THE (((GRAYS))) are out in full force tonight.

have fun fighting them off lol
Have fun

Dude cmon :cryfeels: tf
This is gonna be a tough one for you, you basically have more sexual experience that every one of us here combined at age 5. So no wonder they gonna go REEEE, i condone rape tho and i know some humans are fucked up beyond belief.

At 5 you want to play with cars and toys, there's nothing "sexual, that shit fucks you up