Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel It is impossible for a foid to be a femcel

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

subhuman abused dog , traumacel , untermensch
★★★★★
During my High School years ugly and fat 2/10 foids used to date with tall chads. Holy fucking shit It's just so unfair even ogre looking genetic failure foids were having sex and partied until 3am while I was wasting my youth on the internet self-pitying myself. Any of you incels would've been living just fine if you were born a woman but a man ALWAYS has to suffer. Ugly, short and unnapealing men have no friends while ugly foids always have the most friends.

During my High School years ugly and fat 2/10 foids used to date with tall chads. Holy fucking shit It's just so unfair even ogre looking genetic failure foids were having sex and partied until 3am while I was wasting my youth on the internet self-pitying myself. Any of you incels would've been living just fine if you were born a woman but a man ALWAYS has to suffer. Ugly, short and unnapealing men have no friends while ugly foids always have the most friends.
spot on, this is the brutal reality for me at my school, except I'm not short. I see landwhales and foids who look subhuman have massive friend groups while I rot.

spot on, this is the brutal reality for me at my school, except I'm not short. I see landwhales and foids who look subhuman have massive friend groups while I rot.
the ugliest ones always had the most friends and people around them FACT.

It's actually very easy:

Indeed; as I said before, taking such an absurd lie and even considering it as truth is simply to defame the name of actual incels and relate us with attention-seeking, mentally ill, especially entitled LTBs bitter at not being Stacies... :feelsjuice:
All this is entirely expected; their own privilege and the numerous benefits of hypergamy and widely accepted moral degeneracy award them a standard of living so high that this entitlement is absolutely inevitable, even not getting the door open for them is seen as some sort of forever fate of loneliness and isolation, while actual subhumans face the actual discrimination of society... :feelsclown:

Entirely likely she's had millions of chances, too ignorant to even consider them if all she can think of is not receiving the exact same amount of attention as Stacy; it's a skinny white foid, by the looks of it, so in no way ever is she "forever alone", though perhaps from the Chads she so likely exclusively looks out for. :feelsjuice:

Things that a female needs to do to get laid:

- Exist
- Have holes

It's actually very easy:
View attachment 690813
Most men would stick their cock in pretty much any hole out there. Some men even tend to have fetish towards ugly unnapealing women. But It's over for us short, poor and straight men. As I said a lot of men would stick their cock in anything that has a hole in it. Becoming a faggot is alternative that I won't be taking.

Female incel is an oxymoron.

Every femcel story:

I can get no man!! I remember my ex-boyfriend told me I was ugly!!! :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Zero self awareness