Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It is human nature to have a oneitis

• Thread starter CEO of beta eyes
  • Start date
CEO of beta eyes

CEO of beta eyes

Officer
★★★
Stacy sluts have a ‘favorite guy’ and Chads have a ‘favorite girl’ even if they talk to different girls everyday. It is in our nature to have a ‘favorite’ which is why marriage exists. Sure, a Stacy might cheat on her Chad boyfriend but she eventually goes back to him and he remains number one to her. Even psychopaths have a favorite victim. Even if you don’t want to believe it, having a oneitis isn’t ‘cucked’, it’s human nature.

ive never had one im not a cuck

for a guy it's natural to want multiple foids

Its not cucked since we all sensed something more to certain woman/girl may that be raw sexuality, warmth of eyes, looks, charisma, etc. However in todays retarded up world we are pressured to not fall in love because that is "immature, foolish, virgin behaviour, weakness".

Based.
Oneitis syndrome is for the weak minded bluepilled imbeciles, many incels still falling for that trap.
They are not Blackpilled yet..
Same for me. I never had a crush. Too many goblinas were crushed on and worshipped however. Even by average looking males.

yes having a ''oneites'' or what normies consider falling in love is a natural response from the brain to try and get you to procreate so yes it is ingrained into human nature

Really only had oneitises when I was prepubescent. Once I got horny, I just looked at various hot girls and fantasized about them.

Acid attack on sorority!!!!

for a guy it's natural to want multiple foids
to fuck sure. To marry and support multiple foids? I dont think a lot of men think like that. Some do but a lot.

to fuck sure. To marry and support multiple foids? I dont think a lot of men think like that. Some do but a lot.
Both I would say for those able they would marry multiple ones and have sex slaves (every human civilization)

Both I would say for those able they would marry multiple ones and have sex slaves (every human civilization)
Im just saying juggling multiple women at once for anything more than sex seems like a lot. Like why. One woman is enough headaches. :feelsjuice:

Im just saying juggling multiple women at once for anything more than sex seems like a lot. Like why. One woman is enough headaches. :feelsjuice:
it would depend , it could be either be to expand the family and have more children to dominate rival tribes/clans/families , or just out of lust

Stacy sluts have a ‘favorite guy’ and Chads have a ‘favorite girl’ even if they talk to different girls everyday. It is in our nature to have a ‘favorite’ which is why marriage exists. Sure, a Stacy might cheat on her Chad boyfriend but she eventually goes back to him and he remains number one to her. Even psychopaths have a favorite victim. Even if you don’t want to believe it, having a oneitis isn’t ‘cucked’, it’s human nature.
Based post