Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT is full of supermodels

Filthy_Reject

Filthy_Reject

Veteran
★★★★
There are SO many self-named Chads and Stacies. It's kinda weird how every time their faces get exposed it's some normie or even ugly person, weird coincidences

this forum unironically has more Chads tbh

this forum unironically has more Chads tbh
unironically so, the amount of chads from lookmax that must lurk here for fun is enough to mog the entirety of IT. I remember someone posted pictures of looksmax users and IT unironically thought those were models picked from the internet, they couldn't believe good looking people could possibly have le inkwell mentality. Unconciously they admitted the blackpill, that the reason we are here is because we are ugly

I agree. Btw princess kitty is a foid nigger is so ugly :feelspuke: is horrible.

They're a bunch of coping retards.

I'd say 40% of em are undercover pedos and 40% are failed trannies ugly ass obese vegan pansexuals. 20% of em is both above mentioned teams combined.

I'd say 40% of em are undercover pedos and 40% are failed trannies ugly ass obese vegan pansexuals. 20% of em is both above mentioned teams combined.