Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill It is easy to be a woman

xXnobodyXx

xXnobodyXx

Recruit
★★★
I'm a 22 years old male, I work at a pharmacy, I've been working with a 45 years old woman, recently I've heard from another coworker that this woman told her that she likes doing anal for her boyfriend, that phrase is still echoing in my mind, HOW CAN A 45 YEAR OLD WOMAN BE MORE HARDCORE SEXUALLY THAN A 22 YEAR OLD MAN??? I never had a girlfriend, I never kissed a woman who loved me, the only sex I ever had was with hookers, the game is just rigged from the start, guess I will just exist and rot.

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER:dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk:

The inequality is unreal.

They had restricted rights in the past for a reason. It's really the worst time to history to be a bottom 95% male, if you're bottom 40% then it's over. Most guys are fighting for scraps, while a growing number of incel men will get nothing indefinitely.