Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT is dying! The only post to receive a significant amount of upvotes features an attractive woman!

Its activity peaked years ago lmao. Filter r/IncelTears by top all time. Not only is it still a shithole made up of troons, subhuman normgroids, and sheboons, it's an inactive shithole made up of troons, subhuman normgroids, and sheboons. :feelscomfy:

Dead internet theory. No wonder why they have to make the effort of creating an account here and screenshot their own posts jfl.

i noticed it a few weeks ago, it's dead af

all the GenZ normies are looksmaxxing and using blackpill and incel lingo because its sociologically accurate and anti-establishment in a way that makes IT look like Christards in the 90s

Yessss we wonnnnn, hail victory.

Dead internet theory. No wonder why they have to make the effort of creating an account here and screenshot their own posts jfl.
Dead Internet theory is real and I'm the only one online

all the GenZ normies are looksmaxxing and using blackpill and incel lingo because its sociologically accurate and anti-establishment in a way that makes IT look like Christards in the 90s
:yes:

Zoomers on Tiktok and Instagram don't even bother to downplay the blackpill. Reddit is full of bluepilled boomers and millennials.

Zoomers on Tiktok and Instagram don't even bother to downplay the blackpill. Reddit is full of bluepilled boomers and millennials.
JFL I called this months ago. The only people who use IT ARE OLD MILLENNIAL WHOVE HIT THE WALL OR CUCKED MILENNIALS. The average Gen Z Zoomer would bully ITfags

Its activity peaked years ago lmao. Filter r/IncelTears by top all time. Not only is it still a shithole made up of troons, subhuman normgroids, and sheboons, it's an inactive shithole made up of troons, subhuman normgroids, and sheboons. :feelscomfy:
Exactly, they hit their peak and now it's gone. The retards shouldn't have tried to split the subreddits into two either. I've noticed it's only made the activity on both worse. It's pathetic seeing them cross post screenshots onto both subreddits and fail to get barely any karma.

Yessss we wonnnnn, hail victory.
Unfortunately there's other anti incel subreddits that are still popular such as that's not how girls work and just neckbeard things. Which I'd argue are worse because it's not just retarded millennials and trannies.
JFL I called this months ago. The only people who use IT ARE OLD MILLENNIAL WHOVE HIT THE WALL OR CUCKED MILENNIALS. The average Gen Z Zoomer would bully ITfags
Spot on.

:yes:only incels in denial and manipulate foids deny the blackpill.

a lot of ITfags are genuinely sheltered or unworldly. Many of them dont even know that "kike" is a racial slur for jews

a lot of ITfags are genuinely sheltered or unworldly. Many of them dont even know that "kike" is a racial slur for jews
They are the most sheltered retards I’ve seen. Holy fuck it’s like they stopped consuming online content after 2011 Facebook. :feelskek: :feelskek:

both subs have low activity, its the same handful of fags and troons cross posting between the old and new subreddits for xtra soyvotes

people keep saying this but ive never actually seen any normies do this