Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting It is completely unfathomable for some people to understand what I have to go through in life

Recruit
★★★★★
The kind of life most functional people live couldn't be further from mine. I recently became a full time wageslave from a semi-NEET lifestyle. This has given me an understanding how non-NT I am. When I observe my colleagues, how they work, how they behave, how they talk, it really is eye-opening for me how difficult it is for me to behave in a similar. Whilst I am an incel, being non-NT has been probably the biggest single issue in my life. It really affects me how I feel in everyday life. I am pretty much always anxious and I just can't relax. Some people have no idea what it's like. It's really difficult for me to keep a job in long term. That has led me to a situation where I am a poorcel a lot of the time. No money to work on my goals or dreams. It really is so fucking difficult for some. I will make a more detailed post on my observations how becoming a wageslave has affected me.

ive been through care homes and psych wards just cos i wont be a wagie.

i had a job i quit after only 4 hours.

i cant stand dickheads and work place politics

The kind of life most functional people live couldn't be further from mine. I recently became a full time wageslave from a semi-NEET lifestyle. This has given me an understanding how non-NT I am. When I observe my colleagues, how they work, how they behave, how they talk, it really is eye-opening for me how difficult it is for me to behave in a similar. Whilst I am an incel, being non-NT has been probably the biggest single issue in my life. It really affects me how I feel in everyday life. I am pretty much always anxious and I just can't relax. Some people have no idea what it's like. It's really difficult for me to keep a job in long term. That has led me to a situation where I am a poorcel a lot of the time. No money to work on my goals or dreams. It really is so fucking difficult for some. I will make a more detailed post on my observations how becoming a wageslave has affected me.
Attractive people have the halo effect, No not the videogame, Ugly people everything they do look bad.

They'd have to understand how brutal it is just to be an ugly man first, how much of your life it affects; most people are too cucked to realize that, because to do that you'd need to actually implicate foids in something. That goes against one of the basic tenets of their programming, it's nearly impossible to break them out of it; it's over. :feelsjuice:

I feel your pain brother, Neurotypicals live in a completely different world from us, the way they talk and behave it's as if they're a different animal species and we're just observing them.

Attractive people have the halo effect, No not the videogame, Ugly people everything they do look bad.
Dude, there's so much I could write about workplace dynamics.

I feel your pain brother, Neurotypicals live in a completely different world from us, the way they talk and behave it's as if they're a different animal species and we're just observing them.
I'm not going to say I was the most NT person as a kid but I was doing much better. After I got PTSD when I got older everything got so much harder. It really is painful that I have seen at least little glimpses what it can be like when you can somewhat function.

DDBCC270 40C4 4754 971B 2C482E89D8DD

how did you get that?
It's quite complicated but I would say the root cause is bad parenting. I might make a post later where I explain more what happened.

Yep, ive been there, Work is horrible for me, I felt my blood boil every morning at 8:30 pm for 7 years i coped with imma get out of this hell one day, I was this close to suicide, Just walking to work is horrible when uggo, All the thoughts in my head.

Its mostly because youre in a New environment and nothing normie worthy happens in your life. I was in a 2nd round of interviews waiting for HR roastie in an office. We were waiting for like 2 minutes and the boss waiting with me asked "whats New?" I couldnt think of anything since I was in the first round of interview a week ago. The wait was like 2 minutes at most. I guess I should have small talked for that time.Didnt get the job.

What I'm saying is thats its often difficult with normies. No one can tell by looking at me that Im incel.

Honestly same. My Aspergers is the thing that makes me feel subhuman and not my looks. I'd instantly chose to be neroutypical if it meant I could never have sex because then at least I could feel human.