Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story [It is completely over] probably the worst night of my life

Indari

Indari

r4peman
★★★★★
>last night barely hanging on to sanity as usual thinking about all the shitty things in life
>mother is bitching at me extra hard for some bullshit like not taking my laundry out of the dryer for too long or something
>thinking about how much of a pain this bitch is being over dumb shit and how all this shit is her fault for giving birth to me and now she wants to bitch at me
>fucking snap and slam my laptop shut and throw my mouse against the tv screen (miraculously i don't think anything was damaged too bad)
>we start yelling at each other and I screamed at the bitch to shut the fuck up and fuck you
>couple minutes later she's forgotten about the whole thing and is in front of her computer again watching her shows
>I'm seething and full of manic energy still and pack some shit into my car including my fleshlight, bike, all my weed (like 1.5 ounces) and my acid
>drive to tampa thinking the whole way this is fucking it, I'm gonna kill myself tonight
>arrive about 1.5-2 hrs later
>park on top of the tallest parking garage of my old uni that I'm currently trespassing on
>stand on a ledge on the edge and think there's no way i can jump tonight
>get my bike out of the backseat and ride down the 8 story parking garage like I always used
>ride into campus and see skater I used to hang out with
>hang out with him and his friends for a while
>eventually there's just 3 of us and I get my weed and he rolls a couple backwoods
>while I was getting my weed I somehow mess up jumping a curb like I've done thousands of times already and I get thrown over my handlebars smacking my fucking face against the pavement. get a couple cuts of my face and bloody the shit out of my arm
>ask them if they want to trip tomorrow but the time doesn't line up with when I want to leave
>as we smoke my mind tortures me with a barrage of depressing thoughts about everything. reopen to the possibility of dying that night
>like 3am at this point and I give them rides home like a cuck
>don't see anyone I know besides the skater guy. manic energy all gone by now
>go to my car and think about what to do next debating whether I should end it but then thinking about how I don't have the courage and now I have to come up with an excuse to tell work tomorrow
>thinking of taking the acid on my own because maybe that will give me the courage
>decide against it as I know it will just be a nightmare
>lacking the courage to end it and thinking that anything else I do will just make the night worse and depress me even more I decide to go home
>of course I get lost several times
>I drive/sleep in my car in random parking lots the whole night (sleeping in your car is horrible)
>at one point after waking up in one of these parking lots I break my probably decade long nocry streak and I start full on bawling in my car making ugly subhuman noises for minutes
>once I do it once I start up again like 20 times after until I get home (finally got the right directions from someone without taking any wrong turns
>arrive home in the late morning, worse than ever

Last edited:
damn
how does it feel to drive while high

This REminds me of someone.

Bro if those guys didn't ask for your number after all that to stay in touch they aren't your friends.

You shouldn't waste your time with guys like that. At least try to make friends some girls.

* and I have a feeling your mom is hot, be nice to her

Too bad you still have to work

Bro if those guys didn't ask for your number after all that to stay in touch they aren't your friends.

You shouldn't waste your time with guys like that. At least try to make friends some girls.

* and I have a feeling your mom is hot, be nice to her

bro r u srsly telling indari to make friends with girls lol

bro r u srsly telling indari to make friends with girls lol

He is Asian so he can be friends with Chinese girls, especially if he has his mom give him some Chinese lessons. He needs to Chinesemaxx already instead of stonermaxxing.

He is Asian so he can be friends with Chinese girls, especially if he has his mom give him some Chinese lessons. He needs to Asianmaxx already instead of stonermaxxing.
this fucking 0 iq meme comment belong in the trash

Fuck that sounded like a rough night. Hang in there fellow brother. St. blackops2cel grants you his condolences.

>mother is bitching at me extra hard for some bullshit like not taking my laundry out of the dryer for too long or something
Feels almost like it was yesterday