Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT is calling Andrew Tate an incel again.

He says some dumb shit sometimes but find it hilarious when I see so many people call him a misogynist or an incel :feelskek: dude talks abouthaving threesomes, has a girlfriend, hangs out with foids from the shorts I’ve seen of him. He has standards for the female he wants but I guess foids want to be degenerates without anyone calling it out

He's not incel he's an annoying bearded baldy ass mf :soy:

They don't even know what incel means anymore

The newest and hottest redpill grifter
Sure he must have some new takes
No, it's an average guy post his youth who wants now to LARP as a tradcuck Islam supporter after having one night stands with some whorish beckies
Nothing new

normie braindead fags just use incel now to describe anyone who remotely disagrees with foids

The newest and hottest redpill grifter
Sure he must have some new takes
No, it's an average guy post his youth who wants now to LARP as a tradcuck Islam supporter after having one night stands with some whorish beckies
Nothing new
Hamza moment

Inkwel is when getting laid but being controlling (aka not wanting other dudes to fuck her). Thanks for the insight IT.

THE FOIDS AT IT NEED TO BE RAPED OVER AND OVER TILL THEY BREAK.:ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao: THAT IS ALL THEY ARE GOOD FOR:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:(in videogame) LOL

IM LOOKING AT YOU CUCKTEARS, I KNOW YOU ARE READING THIS:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD: