Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT is breeding new incels

geneticdisaster

geneticdisaster

Banned
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/xiyu2i/last_set_of_pics_from_this_freaky_subhuman_couple/

They did it :whatfeels:

Screenshot 2022 09 20 at 200335

That's an indian guy with long hair, not a foid

HOLY SHIT! I thought the balding guy was ugly then I looked at the "woman" :dafuckfeels: she doesn't even look human wtf

trucel in the making

New members for incel army. Welcome!

this is how looksmatched couples would look. But its still not looksmatched, becasue the guy is white and the foid is sheboon. if it was a proper looksmatch the foid will be with some nigger.

:feelsseriously:... I really don't get it lmao. Posting pics to stick it to a bunch of dudes who aren't getting any.. like what's the point? You're already getting laid, you've "won". Like how do they not see how pathetic it is to have to brag to lonely virgins?

I like how the other redditors pretend to care just to maintain the facade that they're "getting one over" on us.

In reality, nobody gives a fuck about them and this is just a cringepost.

:feelsseriously:... I really don't get it lmao. Posting pics to stick it to a bunch of dudes who aren't getting any.. like what's the point? You're already getting laid, you've "won". Like how do they not see how pathetic it is to have to brag to lonely virgins?
Fag, I rather have a gruesome death than getting close to a monstrosity like that

I like how the other redditors pretend to care just to maintain the facade that they're "getting one over" on us.

In reality, nobody gives a fuck about them and this is just a cringepost.

Thankfully it seems from it's profile that the bitch is antinatalist and therefore hopefully will not be passing on their mongrel genes.

Still radioactive giga cringe though

Next recluser jn the making

Utterly fucking disgusting :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

Couldn't care less. Are they this needy for our attention? Something to note for IT losers: if you post pictures of yourself, you are most definitely looking for attention from incels. This is honestly pathetic, find some new hobbies and don't bother us with your bullshit. Nobody cares, get a fucking life.

Last edited:
Okay? Some subhuman pays a shitskin pig for the girlfriend experience. I'm definitely not envious of that.

Last time I checked trannies cannot give birth :society:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back