Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT Is Bodyshaming Me

yez

yez

cursed with inceldom
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/u19e5q/no_it_wont/i4b9tvr?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share&context=3

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/u19e5q/no_it_wont/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

I could be a 5'7 155 lb manlet but I'm sure that I can defeat most of you. I swam and played football for years. Only a martial artist can defeat me. I defeated many tallfags at past in neighbourhood fights, school etc. Anyone lives close to Istanbul can contact with me we can arrange time for 1v1 fight.

"small dick energy" :foidSoy:

like the obese ITroons are any better than us :feelskek:

But slut shaming bad even though being a whore is a choice.

You're shaming yourself by even giving a shit what IT thinks.

I honestly forget that sub exists if not for the fact some of you keep reminding me you let them live rent free in your heads.

if you ever feel like youre being personallly attacked by IT just look up the meeting they had and see how they look jfl

ok.
Joker

they're retarded and hypocritical

“Hahaha you are such a short pathetic piece of shit no one will ever love you!” 5 minutes later……..”looks and height don’t matter your personality is why you’re incel” the duality of retards :feelsUgh:

Once we have censorship-proof platforms in web3 where information flows freely, we will win. We are bearers of truth and truth always prevails:feelsokman:

They are afraid of you:panties: