Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It is beyond over for Peyroniecels

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★

I was born lucky, I have a White father and because of that I got a dick that's in the top 5% of length with a really thick girth. But then my masturbation addiction got to me, I did it so often that I bruised it and as a teenager I developed a curvature, since then it has been shrinking in both length and girth. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: During the Corona pandemic I developed a depression and I masturbated at least 5 times a day, sometimes it was the only thing I did, my curvature got so bad that my doctor thinks that it's not even possible for me to have sex at this point. I got so nervous about it that I didn't even visit a prostitute in years.

It's bad enough being a Nigger, but I don't want to be one with both a small and non-functioning dick. :blackpill:

If you have a slight curvature it's usually a sign of it and will only get worse with age, most men only get this in their late 40's, I got it at 14. The only solution is surgery and if I take that getting and maintaining an erection will really difficult meaning that I'll lose my precious masturbation as well.

To just see how horrible it is you can Ecosia "Peyronie's disease surgery".

At least a regular small dick is still functional even if it's undesirable. This just shrinks your dick and makes it unfunctional for intercourse. My size is literally the ONLY thing I have going for me in my life and the fucking universe doesn't even let me have that. :lasereyes: I absolutely hate my life.

I dont have peyronies but my dick went from 6.5 inches (16 years old) to like 4 now from jerking off too hard once in my teens. It completely shut down my sex hormones. Now i have no sex drive. I cant feel anything, i can still cum though and it can easily be fixed by getting my test to normal levels again.

Last edited:
Damn, my condolences brocel. :fuk:

I started no fap, it won't uncurve it but hopefully slow it from getting worse and it makes sense that it won't hurt if I don't beat it. I think mine got shorter but maybe that's just because I can't get it as hard anymore. It's brutal to think about, even if I find a girl I might not be able to actually have sex or at least enjoy it. Most guys who get it are in their 50s and they aren't worrying about this other stuff.

I think taking escitalopram :soy: Mademore likely to start (if I was told the side effdcts I would never have taken it) but it gave me ed and it has been correlated with peyronie's although that might just be because peyronie's causes it, I still think the lack of blood flow would make things worse (I was on it for a while and didn't realize it was a problem because I didn't think about it and wasn't thinking about sex much at all), it's also been correlated with increased serotonin which I also got from the medication, and also the diseas itself has a correlation to be fair it was with old dude who are already at higher risk. I've got alot of problems with this medication that I won't get into right now because it's mostly unrelated. Did you take any SSRIs?

Sources:
ED causing: https://my.clevelandclinic.org/health/diseases/10044-peyronies-disease
Serotonin and Escitalopram: https://www.sciencedirect.com/topics/medicine-and-dentistry/peyronies-disease

I'm not saying it was only the medication, I have beat it too hard on multiple occasions and am more genetically predisposed :blackpill: but I don't think I would have had it bad enough to notice I have it at least not this young if I hadn't been taking it.

I never told anyone, one doctor a while ago noticed plaque but didn't really do anything else other than tell me it was there then checked my hands for Dupuytren's disease (apparently the two are related). Most guys who get it are like 50, I'm only 16 but I'm not sure how long I had it, might have even been before 14.

Did you actually get peyronies from jerking off? Low key sounds like bullshit to me tbh.

Now i have no sex drive. I cant feel anything, i can still cum though and it can easily be fixed by getting my test to normal levels again.
Just my experience but my libido got higher after keto diet. It did take a while though.