Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It is better to be born as a cockroach then introverted, unattractive man

boringcel

boringcel

Officer
★★★★★
If you were born as an introvert best thing that can happen to you is to die somehow as early as possible before frustration and suffering reach unbearable level. There are no many worse things than being constantly ignored, being considered weird and have to spend time around people without interacting with them. Than on top of that being forced to listed their retarded, anoying conversations in which you have no interest at all.
Trying to be on good terms with them is actually impossible because you suck at small talk so any effort at being like them fails misserably. Not that people like me have genuine interest to be like normies, but when you are forced to spend half of your day with them because of school or work you would probably try not to be considered as potential serial killer.
At the end you realise unless you are good looking life as an introvert is really not worth it and you can't wait to end it.

I'd rather be a starving kid in Africa with no technology, etc. if it meant I would get consistent sex tbh.

yes bro
but also no man because they are the incels of animals

but also no man because they are the incels of animals
Cockroaches can live through atomic war, that would mean incel genocide wouldn't get rid of us.

No i couldn't cope with being a cockroach tbh.

introversion mogs extroversion

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back