Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting It is an intellectual crime that Blackpill literature isn’t readily available for more people

Space Orange

Space Orange

I am God
★★
The Blackpill is just plain fact backed up by countless studies. But the word “incel” has been demonized to the point where it’s akin to “nazi” or “pedo.” It scares people and keeps the ones that need it the most from learning about it.

If even ONE cel community was allowed to exist on a normie site like Reddit then half of the male zoomer population would convert.

The STRICT censorship of blackpill knowledge by mainstream sites and the demonization of anything “incel” will forever keep these blue-pilled cucks from the truth.

Now what’s left of the incel community goes from domain to domain trying to keep the knowledge alive but it’s fruitless.
You’d basically need prior knowledge of this forum to even find it. No one new is stumbling on this. Which means with the current trajectory, incels will die out along with the knowledge of the black pill. No one will remember us and no one will care.

50 years in the future, a blue-pilled boy will take a million showers and still wonder why he’s not getting laid.

The end.

Crimes against intelligence be like

We should come up with a memorable mascot!

The Blackpill is just plain fact backed up by countless studies.
While I obviously believe in the blackpill, I find your argument unnuanced. Should the scientific community have dominion over what is deemed fact and what is deemed fiction?

While I obviously believe in the blackpill, I find your argument unnuanced. Should the scientific community have dominion over what is deemed fact and what is deemed fiction?

When something has been commonly observed and has been tested time and time again with similar results then it should ideally be a commonly-held belief.

But to your question directly, no the scientific community shouldn’t have dominion on fact or fiction but that really wasn’t what I was getting at.

I am saying blackpill is FACT, also backed by studies. NOT blackpill is fact BECAUSE it’s backed by studies.

Anyway science or no, blackpill is reality.

When something has been commonly observed and has been tested time and time again with similar results then it should ideally be a commonly-held belief.
Most people are too blind to see the truth, even if it's hiding in plain sight.
I am saying blackpill is FACT, also backed by studies. NOT blackpill is fact BECAUSE it’s backed by studies.
Again, I concur, but considering the multitude disagrees, based on what standard should soyciety accept the blackpill as truthful.

Unfortunately, the blackpill is never going to become a mainstream belief. :feelsrope:
The elites simply don't want that to happen.
I'm grateful I was able to discover it...