Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It is Absolutely and Utterly Beyond Doubt That the Creator of One Piece Read the Protocols of Zion (Spoilers)

lifefuel

lifefuel

Anti-White Propagandist
★★★★★
It really seems as if Japs are super red-pilled when it comes to the jews. This is possibly a relic of WW2. I heard the Protocols of Zion are very popular there. You see things like this a lot in anime. You see similar things in certain japanese video games (such as Resident Evil 4 and Valkyria Chronicles) where the conspirators are essentially jews.

Normies will not pick up on these things but it's clearly there.

Not only is one of the top bosses a stereotypical jew in appearance with the curls and the hat and nose, but his name is Saturn. Lots of people know about jews' connection to Saturn.

As if that isn't enough, the "elders" in One Piece serve the entirely hidden TRUE authority of the world, "The King of The World". The King of the World is a concept which is spoken about at length in the Protocols.

B578354C4E5BC0FDFB29F2B1E3D87459023CF58B

Last edited:
It really seems as if Japs are super red-pilled when it comes to the jews. This is possibly a relic of WW2. I heard the Protocols of Zion are very popular there. You see things like this a lot in anime. You see similar things in certain japanese video games (such as Resident Evil 4 and Valkyria Chronicles) where the conspirators are essentially jews.

View attachment 700058

Not only is one of the top bosses a stereotypical jew in appearance with the curls and the hat and nose, but his name is Saturn. Lots of people know about jews' connection to Saturn.

As if that isn't enough, the "elders" in One Piece serve the entirely hidden TRUE authority of the world, "The King of The World". The King of the World is a concept which is spoken about at length in the Protocols.

im a hyper autist and i watched the entire one piece anime twice in a row back when it had like 670 episodes. Yeah that shit is ripe with shit. I mean come the fuck on

1. child trafficiing and abuse
2. chemical weapons, mind control
3. one world government
4. suppressed history of was effectively some kinda technologically advanced ethno state

also japan has a history of the west trying to subvert it with infiltration. Back in the 1600s the west infiltrated Japan using the Jesuits. They even brought a black man that ended up becoming a samurai.

The Jesuits and the Dutch began selling a megatons of firearms to Nobunaga, this local japanese warlord. He then gunned down 90% of japan using firearms before getting mauled while taking a shit.

After that, Japan kicked out all europeans for like 300 years. The jesuits were kicked, the dutch were kicked. Any european sailor that stranded on their shores was massacred. They were done with cumskins.

Only in the late 1800s the US sent this faggot called general Perry or something and he was like niggas, if you dont open your borders we gonna shell the shit outta ya. And thats when they got westernized.

1. child trafficiing and abuse
2. chemical weapons, mind control
3. one world government
4. suppressed history of was effectively some kinda technologically advanced ethno state
Yep. Oda is mega-redpilled.
After that, Japan kicked out all europeans for like 300 years. The jesuits were kicked, the dutch were kicked. Any european sailor that stranded on their shores was massacred. They were done with cumskins.
Yeah it's nothing new. Pigskins and jews are dirty fuckers. I was just reading about this and the Gulf of Tonkin (alleged false flags). So many countries subjected to the same nonsense. And of course, U.S.S. Liberty.

Only in the late 1800s the US sent this faggot called general Perry or something and he was like niggas, if you dont open your borders we gonna shell the shit outta ya. And thats when they got westernized.
So basically Wano (from One Piece). JFL

View attachment 700058

what you suggest we do with Jews?

the west infiltrated Japan using the Jesuits. They even brought a black man that ended up becoming a samurai.
Only hope for niggercels is secret society/globalhomomaxx

what you suggest we do with Jews?
Honestly, they have the world by the balls lol. Gotta let God deal with them or let them assimilate like everyone else. Even jews are taking some Ls to globohomo. Especially the Orthodox. But the elite aren't going anywhere anytime soon. That's how they set this shit up. Their obsession with AI and immortality will probably finish them them though.

I was just reading about this and the Gulf of Tonkin (alleged false flags). So many countries subjected to the same nonsense. And of course, U.S.S. Liberty.
None of those things are related to GLADIO.

Honestly, they have the world by the balls lol. Gotta let God deal with them or let them assimilate like everyone else. Even jews are taking some Ls to globohomo. Especially the Orthodox. But the elite aren't going anywhere anytime soon. That's how they set this shit up. Their obsession with AI and immortality will probably finish them them though.
what if the Goyim ditched their belief in a Jew sky daddy and jesus. Would the elite Jews still be in power if Goyim stop funding Israel and Jews with their taxes ?

what if the Goyim ditched their belief in a Jew sky daddy and jesus. Would the elite Jews still be in power if Goyim stop funding Israel and Jews with their taxes ?
Nope, most people don't even GAF about religion anymore

oh yes they do. They dont go church but they grew up fairy tales of sky daddy, santa, baby jesus, they were baptised etc etc

thats why i said if the brain dead Goyim are awaken and realise there is no Sky daddy and all religions are mind control, what will happen to the Jews and Israel?

can you imagine how brain fucked and cucked Goyim are constantly hearing that fake sky daddy "chose Jews" and that "his son" is a Jew born from a Jew girl called miriam.

the jews got the Goyim on mental 3D lockdown

the celestial dragons in OP have Saint in front of their names and most have Europeans names. The real redpill is understanding whites and jews are more or less one and the same

can you imagine how brain fucked and cucked Goyim are constantly hearing that fake sky daddy "chose Jews" and that "his son" is a Jew born from a Jew girl called miriam.
You're deathnic, why do you care?

If it helps you cope, pajeet.

If it helps you cope, pajeet.
@lifefuel

“The Jews are called human beings, but the non-Jews are not humans. They are beasts.”

Talmud: Baba mezia, 114b

“The Akum (non-Jew) is like a dog. Yes, the scripture teaches to honor the the dog more than the non-Jew.”

Ereget Raschi Erod. 22 30

“Even though God created the non-Jew they are still animals in human form. It is not becoming for a Jew to be served by an animal. Therfore he will be served by animals in human form.”

Midrasch Talpioth, p. 255, Warsaw 1855

“A pregnant non-Jew is no better than a pregnant animal.”

Coschen hamischpat 405

“The souls of non-Jews come from impure sprits and are called pigs.”

Jalkut Rubeni gadol 12b

“Although the non-Jew has the same body structure as the Jew, they compare with the Jew like a monkey to a human.”

Schene luchoth haberith, p. 250 b

“If you eat with a Gentile, it is the same as eating with a dog.”

Tosapoth, Jebamoth 94b

“If a Jew has a non-Jewish servant or maid who dies, one should not express sympathy to the Jew. You should tell the Jew: “God will replace ‘your loss’, just as if one of his oxen or asses had died”.”

Jore dea 377, 1

“Sexual intercourse between Gentiles is like intercourse between animals.”

Talmud Sanhedrin 74b

“It is permitted to take the body and the life of a Gentile.”

Sepher ikkarim III c 25

“It is the law to kill anyone who denies the Torah. The Christians belong to the denying ones of the Torah.”

Coschen hamischpat 425 Hagah 425. 5

“A heretic Gentile you may kill outright with your own hands.”

Talmud, Abodah Zara, 4b

“Every Jew, who spills the blood of the godless (non-Jews), is doing the same as making a sacrifice to God.”

Talmud: Bammidber raba c 21 & Jalkut 772

@lifefuel

“The Jews are called human beings, but the non-Jews are not humans. They are beasts.”

Talmud: Baba mezia, 114b

“The Akum (non-Jew) is like a dog. Yes, the scripture teaches to honor the the dog more than the non-Jew.”

Ereget Raschi Erod. 22 30

“Even though God created the non-Jew they are still animals in human form. It is not becoming for a Jew to be served by an animal. Therfore he will be served by animals in human form.”

Midrasch Talpioth, p. 255, Warsaw 1855

“A pregnant non-Jew is no better than a pregnant animal.”

Coschen hamischpat 405

“The souls of non-Jews come from impure sprits and are called pigs.”

Jalkut Rubeni gadol 12b

“Although the non-Jew has the same body structure as the Jew, they compare with the Jew like a monkey to a human.”

Schene luchoth haberith, p. 250 b

“If you eat with a Gentile, it is the same as eating with a dog.”

Tosapoth, Jebamoth 94b

“If a Jew has a non-Jewish servant or maid who dies, one should not express sympathy to the Jew. You should tell the Jew: “God will replace ‘your loss’, just as if one of his oxen or asses had died”.”

Jore dea 377, 1

“Sexual intercourse between Gentiles is like intercourse between animals.”

Talmud Sanhedrin 74b

“It is permitted to take the body and the life of a Gentile.”

Sepher ikkarim III c 25

“It is the law to kill anyone who denies the Torah. The Christians belong to the denying ones of the Torah.”

Coschen hamischpat 425 Hagah 425. 5

“A heretic Gentile you may kill outright with your own hands.”

Talmud, Abodah Zara, 4b

“Every Jew, who spills the blood of the godless (non-Jews), is doing the same as making a sacrifice to God.”

Talmud: Bammidber raba c 21 & Jalkut 772
It's a dog eat dog world, what more is there to be said?

@lifefuel

I know p much all of these already lol.

It's a dog eat dog world, what more is there to be said?
I used to believe in Jew sky daddy you know. Taught from childhood to pray like a cuck to a none existant nothing sky daddy that never ever appeared.
Only when I got rid of that shit religion did my life improve and my mind opened to the games been played

I don't do Synagogue of Satan teachings
isnt i asked you if you go Synagouge but you ignoring me now. Where u at ma nigga?

whats it like to have Goyim sucking up to you as one of "Gods chosen people"?

I should larp as a Jew and let the Goyim suck up to me lmao, then after go youtube maxx some shit religion sky daddy christian feel good stuff and beg for donations from the brain dead zombies to "help the channel grow and spread the gospel".

I

oh yes they do. They dont go church but they grew up fairy tales of sky daddy, santa, baby jesus, they were baptised etc etc

thats why i said if the brain dead Goyim are awaken and realise there is no Sky daddy and all religions are mind control, what will happen to the Jews and Israel?
secularism is partly why everything is so decadent now

whats it like to have Goyim sucking up to you as one of "Gods chosen people"?

I should larp as a Jew and let the Goyim suck up to me lmao, then after go youtube maxx some shit religion sky daddy christian feel good stuff and beg for donations from the brain dead zombies to "help the channel grow and spread the gospel".

I
@M.Yass

secularism is partly why everything is so decadent now
Pro degen incels will never cease to amaze me. Maybe they think they’re temporarily embarrassed Chads

Because he's based
Nah those are weak useless slave niggers. If want real white man killers use Mandela's pic or Marcus Garvey. Millions of whites dying and suffering cause of those 2 niggers

Nvm you might as well not. I gave it another read and it's really just New Age psyop nonsense.
I finished it a few hours ago lol he had some good insights but eh. You can't claim to support truth but you're hiding behind some fake unverified internet identity.