Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over it is a whole different monster in Egypt

• Thread starter justkeepingitreal
  • Start date
justkeepingitreal

justkeepingitreal

Happily LDARing.
★★★
in my country sex before marriage is almost impossible the only fucking way you are doing it is by marriage.
in order to marry someone you will still need to break the lookism barrier because modern parents are softening and basically are cucked in their own homes so they will obey the little femoid they are raising typically the femoid will have made out with chads (we talking 9/10 caliber chads and they won't have sex maybe groping at best) a lot and waiting for one of them to propose *spoilers* they never will, once he touched her in any barley sexual way she is considered a whore.
another brutal barrier is money you will need an apartment with all of its bullshit furniture home appliances, painting, electric setup, plumbing, tiles for the ground and walls etc.
they will demand a grotesquely expensive wedding.
i calculated it at a price of atleast 3500000 equiv. to 116,666 us dollars the average salary here is 5000egp about 166.66 usd per month that is if you are in your 20s if you are in your 50s it gets up to a whopping :feelshaha:12000 egp about 400 dollars per month:feelshaha: these salaries are only if you are lucky some people make 1100 egp per month about 37 usd per month one of the best paying salaries here is a doctors salarie 700 usd:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:but you have to eat shit and fight with teeth and nails and be extremely lucky in order to be one.
so if you are lucky dude who makes 167 usd per month you would need approx. 83 years:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: to shove your stick in some femoid hole that is without considering inflation and your own monthly expenses yes you will need 83 years of saving up your whole salary every month in order to marry someone so if you saved half you will need 166 years.
basically 99.99% of egyptian males today are incels and if they end up marrying they along with their wives will kill their kids and themselves because they cannot afford to raise them (happened a lot) and me hoho iam at the bottom of this shit no money 2/10 looks, 5'7 height, sex is an unfathomably distant endeavor for me.

in my country sex before marriage is almost impossible the only fucking way you are doing it is by marriage.
in order to marry someone you will still need to break the lookism barrier because modern parents are softening and basically are cucked in their own homes so they will obey the little femoid they are raising typically the femoid will have made out with chads (we talking 9/10 caliber chads and they won't have sex maybe groping at best) a lot and waiting for one of them to propose *spoilers* they never will, once he touched her in any barley sexual way she is considered a whore.

another brutal barrier is money you will need an apartment with all of its bullshit furniture home appliances, painting, electric setup, plumbing, tiles for the ground and walls etc.

they will demand a grotesquely expensive wedding.
i calculated it at a price of atleast 3500000 equiv. to 116,666 us dollars the average salary here is 5000egp about 166.66 usd per month that is if you are in your 20s if you are in your 50s it gets up to a whopping :feelshaha:12000 egp about 400 dollars per month:feelshaha: these salaries are only if you are lucky some people make 1100 egp per month about 37 usd per month one of the best paying salaries here is a doctors salarie 700 usd:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:but you have to eat shit and fight with teeth and nails and be extremely lucky in order to be one.

so if you are lucky dude who makes 167 usd per month you would need approx. 83 years:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: to shove your stick in some femoid hole that is without considering inflation and your own monthly expenses yes you will need 83 years of saving up your whole salary every month in order to marry someone so if you saved half you will need 166 years.

basically 99.99% of egyptian males today are incels and if they end up marrying they along with their wives will kill their kids and themselves because they cannot afford to raise them (happened a lot) and me hoho iam at the bottom of this shit no money 2/10 looks, 5'7 height, sex is an unfathomably distant endeavor for me.

I can gift you like 5k if it was really the money alone that is holding you back

This is a cope. Hojabis are getting blown out by Chaddam anally, then larping as virgin for marriage.

I can gift you like 5k if it was really the money alone that is holding you back
if it was only money trust me i would have grinded my ass studymaxxed and got some scholarship but it isn't worth it.
it was over the moment i was conceived with the fucked up genes and face i have

This is a cope. Hojabis are getting blown out by Chaddam anally, then larping as virgin for marriage.
that could be happening but we would never know, them hoes aren't open about it cause they know what will happen to them if one of their relatives knew.

are you sure there's virgin girls in egypt. i am sure egypt have a big hoe and slut culture and most of the girls get bfs and atleast fucked once b4 marriage
where i live i see girls with boys and it's a "muslim" country.
true, tiktok and istagram have made sandnigger girls more sluttier than b4. they're now allowed to have bfs and even sex b4 marriage
you can see in this video a ton of arabians agreeing that girls and boys must have sex b4 marriage

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Et5PD8P6rI

are you sure there's virgin girls in egypt. i am sure egypt have a big hoe and slut culture and most of the girls get bfs and atleast fucked once b4 marriage

true, tiktok and istagram have made sandnigger girls more sluttier than b4. they're now allowed to have bfs and even sex b4 marriage
you can see in this video a ton of arabians agreeing that girls and boys must have sex b4 marriage

pretty much every poor girl is mostly a virgin super poor homeless girls probably aren't virgins nor the super rich girls but everyone in the middle very very probably didn't have intercourse before

t

tunisian society is the most cuckolded and westernized society just after the lebanese

Chaddam fucks all your future wives. Then your parents try to make you feel blessed for getting to betabuxx the whores. :lul:

Chaddam fucks all your future wives. Then your parents try to make you feel blessed for getting to betabuxx the whores. :lul:
I can't cope. Where I am, a lot of Arabian girls do not wear hijab, dress slutty in summer, and have boyfriends. Sometimes when I go outside late at night to buy a snack, I see one or two of them getting into taxis all dressed up.

like wanna be euro kebabi white whores are any better, kebabis will pick homeless syrian and kurdichads or white europeons and take their seed every week end.
and you all kebabs will marry them anyways and get cucked like the good betabuxxers you all are

better, kebabis will pick homeless syrian and kurdichads or white europeons and take their seed every week end.
True ,that’s why Turkish girls are trash lovers and they love Chinese looking guys

There are no Chads in Egypt lol
cucks and normies are everywhere but chads do exist you will probably see one every six months or something on the street but on social media rather easily especially on dating apps.

cucks and normies are everywhere but chads do exist you will probably see one every six months or something on the street but on social media rather easily especially on dating apps.
I'm Egyptian, I've never known an an Egyptian who would considered higher than 4/10. Also, we call ourselves "fesikhcels" here.

I'm Egyptian, I've never known an an Egyptian who would considered higher than 4/10. Also, we call ourselves "fesikhcels" here.
I encountered multiple that foids even simp for a fraction of their attention and flooding them with nudes.
also, fesikhcel is way cooler than sand nigger although technically we still are sand niggers but flock them saud1s and emirat1s the number1 betabuxxers in the world without competition.

I encountered multiple that foids even simp for a fraction of their attention and flooding them with nudes.
also, fesikhcel is way cooler than sand nigger although technically we still are sand niggers but flock them saud1s and emirat1s the number1 betabuxxers in the world without competition.
I want to be a status maxxed Saudi or Emarti