Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It is a waste of time to talk to "normies".

Smallondick

Smallondick

Banned
-
I have some friends normies and speak anything serious is reason to speak: have more humor, this is an internet group do not come with serious things (some black pustules in this case unrelated to incelpidão). A friend who is incel and normie (he is NT and is in denial at age 28 and only quickly dated a girl in 2010 and fucked 1 time for prostitutes). He even walks with a stacy who tells sex cases to him), he also deals with the catholic religion. But back to the beginning, I have other guys I know and sometimes I speak, everyone does not spend more than 5 minutes of deep conversations, I feel an ET more and more.

Last edited:
Can you write it again please? I cannot understand shit, maybe im too tired or something
Sorry

It's like talking to brick walls

Thanks man, sorry for making you write this again, i kinda feel like a cunt

I am very basic in English, so for larger texts I use google translator to save time and sometimes forget that speaking a Latin language a lot may seem strange in English.:feelskek::feelskek:

He even walks with a stacy who tells sex cases to him

://///////////////

It took me too long to realize this. Normies are fucking scum.

True they are literal NPCs tbh.

all my bonds with normies are based on drugs use.
I got no other reason to talk to them.

It took me too long to realize this. Normies are fucking scum.

Normies is for drinking, if it is religious to go to church, parties, and talk about iq80. we need some things like that though, I have decided whenever possible not to mention anything more than 80 IQ for normies, even this friend not being so dumb.
all my bonds with normies are based on drugs use.
I got no other reason to talk to them.
Exact! I like smoking (tobacco) and drink with them though.
He even walks with a stacy who tells sex cases to him

://///////////////
It's true, but as he does not want her and is just a friend of hers (I really do not think I want her) I sometimes go out and end up listening to her things, but doing what. The good thing is that I find this to be several confirmations of what I see here in what it tells ... now it is almost in the phase of wanting a betabux.

Last edited: