Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting It is a vicious cycle.

SpartanGasp

SpartanGasp

Banned
-
If you have been constantly rejected by women all your life, it will eventually take a toll on your self-esteem. You will now think that it is because you are ugly, not rich, useless, etc why you are constantly being rejected.

Women always say that they will only date guys who have a high self-esteem and self-confidence. But how can you actually have high self-esteem and self-confidence if time has proved time and time again that women do not want to date you? How can you actually start dating if you cannot get the needed self-esteem and self-confidence to do so?

Now because you do not have the self-esteem and self-confidence, women will continually reject you ; hitting your self-esteem yet again.
There is no escape man. You are stuck here forever.

Last edited:
if you dont ascend its over yes

Sorry. What is threadmaxxing? I'm a newb so I don't know. Enlighten me please
i dont know either, but look your postcount, maybe they mean postmax

High iq.
@37YearOldVirgin will say that we need to act good for the public to sympathize with us but doesn't realize we are like this because of the public hating us when we where normal (during loveshy times)
It's a vicious cycle indeed

Foids use lowered self-confidence to bolster Chads and demean incels, sort of like a sorting hat.

Can I post here too to get out of the recruit status????

High iq.
@37YearOldVirgin will say that we need to act good for the public to sympathize with us but doesn't realize we are like this because of the public hating us when we where normal (during loveshy times)
It's a vicious cycle indeed

Actually I didn't say we need to act any particular way. But the likeability and credibility of the messenger do affect the perception, and therefore effectiveness of the message. So insofar as we do have a message to share, namely that an unprecedented percentage of the male population is facing a genetic existential crisis for reasons that are entirely out of their control.. and this is bad for everyone, then the authenticity and veracity of our proclamations really do matter, and so do our biases.

Actually I didn't say we need to act any particular way. But the likeability and credibility of the messenger do affect the perception, and therefore effectiveness of the message. So insofar as we do have a message to share, namely that an unprecedented percentage of the male population is facing a genetic existential crisis for reasons that are entirely out of their control.. and this is bad for everyone, then the authenticity and veracity of our proclamations really do matter, and so do our biases.
Why don't we all make YouTube channels and follow and subscribe to eachother and slowly build a network like that? Eventually one person (probably a mentalcel) will be proven as the most Charismatic and can become out ambassador to the public.