Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It Infuriates Me that Sluts Think They Deserve Romantic Love and Stability

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
Some bitches out there will go around challenging themselves to gorge on as much alcohol and cock as possible every weekend, for decades. Useless skanks have no sort of integrity or morality whatsoever. All they care about is pleasing their cunt with new cock and their "brain" with borderline alcohol poisoning almost every single weekend. They don't know what love is but always whine and bitch when they don't get a "good man" to "settle" (Their term) with.

Used up sluts who have already reached the pinnacles of physical, emotional, and spiritual pleasure with numerous other men in all their "dating" and sex. Absolutely nothing to offer except for a blown out, STD riddled cut, a broken ability to pair bond or appreciate, and an overall bitchy attitude. But they're always making high demands of men and wondering and bitching and whining about why people don't see them as a sweet princess. You're not a princess, or even a peasant. On a scale of 0-10, you're a -1 as a prospective life partner. Get fucked.

What also infuriates me are the white knights out there that will demand we respect them. Why the fuck should I respect them? What have they done to earn it? Oh, and they will shame you for not being a "real man" if you don't cuck yourself with one. "Oh, you don't want a physically and emotionally used up and washed out unappreciative bitchcy skank to settle' with you? You're not a 'REAL MAN', you MISOGYNIST". Mind you these are usually pathetic soyboys saying this who I guarantee me or any other gymcel here could kick the shit out of.

amazing post
Rock clapping gif

Cock carousel, till they hit the wall, then they try to find a betabux.

They don't deserve it at all, but that's what they will get and it's what we will never have.

You're too reactive, OP.

It's fucking disgusting, isn't it?

I'm sorry, but you don't get to behave like, be treated like or even consider yourself to be a perfect princess from a fairytale who is waiting for her One True Love to beta provide for her entire life when you'd had other dicks in your cunt before. It just doesn't work like that. Relationships are invalid if either person has had any intimate experiences with somebody else before. Love is invalid and meaningless and stale and insipid if you've made another man orgasm all over/in you.

All they deserve is a well placed bullet to the head.

/pol/cel said:
All they deserve is a well placed bullet to the head.

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]"WHY YOU SHOULD FUCK [/font][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]AT LEAST[/font][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] 25 GUYS BEFORE SETTLING DOWN" (NOT A JOKE) [/font][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]https://babe.net/2017/12/26/you-should-s...-why-26107[/font]

@OrangeFez2311 @/pol/cel

ItheIthe said:
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]"WHY YOU SHOULD FUCK [/font][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]AT LEAST[/font][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] 25 GUYS BEFORE SETTLING DOWN" (NOT A JOKE) [/font][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]https://babe.net/2017/12/26/you-should-s...-why-26107[/font]

@orangefez2211

That article is suicide and ragefuel rolled into one.

I'd take any "used up" woman who'd have me so long as she wasn't abusive and didn't have HIV or Hepatitis. If she let me cum in her pussy once a week and have a kid that was biologically mine she could cuck and humiliate me I don't care I wouldn't be alone and I'd have sex and a legacy.

I don't get you guys who talk about girls being used up. I'd gladly betabux a roastie if one of them would have me and be nice to me at all.

ItheIthe said:

jfl this is insane.

Thunderjaw said:
I'd take any "used up" woman who'd have me so long as she wasn't abusive and didn't have HIV or Hepatitis. If she let me cum in her pussy once a week and have a kid that was biologically mine she could cuck and humiliate me I don't care I wouldn't  be alone and I'd have sex and a legacy.

I don't get you guys who talk about girls being used up. I'd gladly betabux a roastie if one of them would have me and be nice to me at all.

Dont be a cuck man. Leave that to Reddit.

Yeah and when males say they that they deserve it

"yOu aRe nOt eNtItLeD to eVeN liVe"

Tellem--T said:
SHARIA NOWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Testament or Sharia Law would be great. How the fuck is it acceptable that a cunt get fucked by 50 guys before her husband? (And yes the same applies to guys for you Feminists fucks trying to spin the issue)

This enrages me to no end and something needs to be done about it.

Exactly, and imagine the man's reaction when it's revealed that his bride has experienced more than a dozen different penises into her vagina and mouth. The same mouth supposed to kiss him goodnight.

Because most men will fuck a used up whore, but would never marry one.

rafaelvicuna3 said:
Exactly, and imagine the man's reaction when it's revealed that his bride has experienced more than a dozen different penises into her vagina and mouth. The same mouth supposed to kiss him goodnight.

That would be so painful, to realize the woman you love has been a complete whore.

Then again, no man is that clueless and bluepilled. They're all willing cuckolds.

White Shariah Now. I'm serious.