Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious IT infiltrator wants to save us

i think they are the ones who need the saving

What the fuck do they think theyre accomplishing by this :feelsseriously:

Well, if invot has a hot sister, he can save me by sending her over to my house.:feelsdevil:

I saw that post a while ago :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::soy:. "I felt like I wanted to get more involved with activism." activism by trying to lie to incels that they're lives aren't absolute shit and to gaslight them :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::soy::soy::soy::soy:.

We're saved from the bluepill of copes. Now the blackpill is freedom from soceiety for short and ugly males.

Nah, they don't want to save anyone. This is the same shit how white libtards see themselves as the savior of ethnics, while behind their back they hold these negative thoughts about ethnic minorities.

Their views on virgin men, ugly men etc are showing pretty badly. Who are they trying to convince? We already know you hate ugly virgin male's with burning passion.

Nah, they don't want to save anyone. This is the same shit how white libtards see themselves as the savior of ethnics, while behind their back they hold these negative thoughts about ethnic minorities.

Their views on virgin men, ugly men etc are showing pretty badly. Who are they trying to convince? We already know you hate ugly virgin male's with burning passion.

If IT can convince women to stop being chad-only whores, then I'll gladly worship them as my savior.

Until then, IT can suck my fat yellow asshole.

Among us twerk

"COME OUT WITH YOUR HANDS BEHIND YOUR BACK AND HAVE SEX NOW!! IM WARNING YOU!"

in any case
bring it on IT. see how far removed you are from us and get me a cute girlfriend if you're so confident in your abilities.

They can help us by killing themselves

Goes on a literal schadenfreude board to ask for advice "saving" people who literally enjoy watching us suffer (it's literally in their name IncelTEARS).

Why are we even giving these bullies so much attention?

Goes on a literal schadenfreude board to ask for advice "saving" people who literally enjoy watching us suffer (it's literally in their name IncelTEARS).

Why are we even giving these bullies so much attention?

If the Troon confesses to me. I will hunt it down and give it a merciful death. Come out, come out little Troon. :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

:feelswhat: Whos dm is this tranny in?

What are they going to do? Tell us "you don't need sex/relationship to be happy"? [Multiple studies have been done that shows going without intimate contact damages people physically and mentally over time, the people that spout this the most are the ones that go without the least]

Give us the 'ol "focus on yourself and keep improving and maybe someday a benevolent queen will grace you with a crumb of pussy"? [Keep 'em jumping through hoops, that way if they fail you can simply say they haven't been trying long/hard enough]

Blame it all on our personalities tripping women's integrated psychic misogyny wave detectors? [Plenty of studies have shown that looks is always the primary, "personality" isn't even in the running. Funny how violent criminals in prison always have several baby mamas and girlfriends to look back on]

I think I remember this post by someone. I called the cuck out but too many of you faggots were entertaining him and he wasn’t even banned. :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Last edited:
Those lot are so delusional. Do they think that any of us want to be incels. No matter how much I try I’m still an ugly short black virgin

The only thing she can do to help is to find the nearest truecel and go out with him.

"COME OUT WITH YOUR HANDS BEHIND YOUR BACK AND HAVE SEX NOW!! IM WARNING YOU!"

in any case
bring it on IT. see how far removed you are from us and get me a cute girlfriend if you're so confident in your abilities.
um..... awkward... nobody saved me from the incelic world that i roam....
i thought you guys had it figured out... how to not be incels......and you wanted to save me....
are you guys just insecure frauds yourselves...?....impossibru......

Kek @ all the other itcels in the comments trying to discourage them. They are just like us