Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

IT: incels deserve the life they have

lu.jones

lu.jones

Over
★★★★★
IMG 6426

that crushes any hope I have of anyone but my sister caring about me. If it wasn’t for her I would have been gone a long time ago. I’m so tired tbh. I really can’t do this anymore. There’s no hope for me.

I have a few weight plates in my garage. Honestly thinking about putting them in a bag and then jumping in a lake. The only thing holding me on is my sister. The day she stops loving me I’m ending this shit. I cant handle this anymore.

Sorry for the vent I’m a little emotional tonight

Meanwhile they act like we're the assholes

Why do I deserve to be born into a body that is undesired?

Better an incel than a nigger or a toilet

View attachment 1216068

that crushes any hope I have of anyone but my sister caring about me. If it wasn’t for her I would have been gone a long time ago. I’m so tired tbh. I really can’t do this anymore. There’s no hope for me.

I have a few weight plates in my garage. Honestly thinking about putting them in a bag and then jumping in a lake. The only thing holding me on is my sister. The day she stops loving me I’m ending this shit. I cant handle this anymore.

Why do you care about what these faggots think

IT is full of disgusting fat landwhales and TRANNIES

View attachment 1216068

I hate for most women but my little sister has gotten me through so much. The thought of her finding out that I’ve been on a website like this is genuinely heartbreaking. My little sister comes to check in on me when I haven’t left my bedroom for days and bring me snacks and sits on my bed and chats with me. She’s my lifefuel (other than alcohol) and I would do anything to protect her from chads.

But it's over bro, no matter what these IT trashes post or the edgy things they interpret like all the incels, it's over, no matter what they think of us

Why do I deserve to be born into a body that is undesired?
Yep. Also, what did I do to deserve being born with a sperg brain that can’t connect with normie society? People hate talking to me because I literally can’t talk about much except my special interests. Plus, what did I do to deserve all the brutal health issues I’ve had since age 13 that made my life hell and take daily medications to keep in check? Fuck you IT, fuck all you retards who lack empathy

Why do some of you browse soyddit still, pointless.

Nigga weren't you leaving or going on hiatus or some shit?

I have autism and I need social validation
You don’t need it from them
They dont matter at all
Get validation from here or some shit atleast here we are all somewhat similar to eachother

Those fucks think they are better then all of us when they are worse

IT are weak, unsuccessful people, putting us down may make them feel better about themselves. They still have no power.
This is another reminder to not do shit for this society.

And foids deserve to get cucked by troons, deal with it chud
Afghan girls can't whore themselves on onlyfans and they can't do a single thing about it

You don’t need it from them
They dont matter at all
Get validation from here or some shit atleast here we are all somewhat similar to eachother

Those fucks think they are better then all of us when they are worse
Okey.

View attachment 1216068

No one deserves suffering we are born randomly when we didn't even asked to

The just-world fallacy, or just-world hypothesis, is the cognitive bias that assumes that "people get what they deserve" – that actions will necessarily have morally fair and fitting consequences for the actor

View attachment 1216068

They want us to better ourselves or keep the lives we currently have ?? :dafuckfeels:

I don't feel sorry for white heterosexual men, because they have no place in the progressive world.