Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy IT: "incel, if you dare to talk to women, you're sexually harrasing them"

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
The hypocrisy of soytears never cease to amaze me. This guy tried to talk to a woman, got rejected, moved on and now he's a harraser? How do they claim we should live "the cult" when every time someone tries to do it, he gets shut down and accused like that? But I shouldn't be surprised honestly. Cucktears is run by a buch of foids who share the same mentality that the rest: ugly men=bad, no matter what they do.

IMG 20201108 125059

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/jq5v03/to_the_lurking_incels_this_not_approaching_and/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

Last edited:
Those are the people who voted for Biden and soon will make interactions like this a crime.

:lul: :lul: :lul:

JFL at this bullshit.

Well, good thing I don't approach, because now I'm not considered a sexual harasser.
Those are the people who voted for Biden and soon will make interactions like this a crime.
Biden isn't the main person we shouldn't be worried about tbh. It's that bitch Kamala Harris.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't. Thus is the life of a human male.

8d2d9eab62cb973b5a10468b567ba14e4e1c0f96 gorilla trekking in uganda 3908

The hypocrisy of soytears never cease to amaze me. This guy tried to talk to a woman, got rejected, moved on and now he's a harraser? How do they claim we should live "the cult" when every time someone tries to do it, he gets shut down and accused like that? But I shouldn't be surprised honestly. Cucktears is run by a buch of foids who share the same mentality that the rest: ugly men=bad, no matter what they do.

View attachment 368784
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/jq5v03/to_the_lurking_incels_this_not_approaching_and/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

Don't care about those faggots.

Based, they're blackpilling themselves.

IT just never fails to surprise me with their supreme stupidity

It's harassing to talk to someone, makes sense. It logic.

Literally nothing in the post that could be viewed in any way as "harassment". This is just pure grasping at straws because inkler=bad, just fuck off and eat a dick tbh.