Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT: if women think you're "creepy," it's because they know you're dangerous

What if I don't want to hurt women but still hate 29 out of 30 women?

They think they are Gods who can dictate not only what we do, but even what and how we think. "It's a sin to even think about hating us."

Also ITfags dictating like this: Ohh personality matter, youu inkwell! I'm not trying to cherry-pick, i had a 4'11 who used to be inkwell like u, his personality got improved and have family now

IT: Women are not attracted to you because they know you are dangerous.

Meanwhile :foidSoy::banhammer:
Jeremy Meeks Mug Shot

pERsonality detector BS

Creepy is a word that women memed into existence to mean someone they don't like, usually for extremely petty reasons.

These are the same foids who would have no issue with dark triad Chad tying them up and slapping them around and raping them

Ugly autistic lonely man who just wants to be treated like a human being: DANGEROUS teehee

Attractive serial killers, violent criminals, future domestic abusers and 'bad boys': You don't understand inkwell, I was attracted to his protective aura :foidSoy:

A weak and anxious incel who even rarely goes outside is now a darktriadmaxxed criminal! Yes, you heard it right! :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Ugly autistic lonely man who just wants to be treated like a human being: DANGEROUS teehee

Attractive serial killers, violent criminals, future domestic abusers and 'bad boys': You don't understand inkwell, I was attracted to his protective aura :foidSoy:

Dumbest shit I've ever read

Retarded post tho i don`t expect anything intelligent from IT

They're mostly stronger than me

Good foids should know and fear sub5s, ITcels cope about pathetic males but our aura alone puts them on edge, you dont even have to speak a word this is the difference between the male specimen and the foid breeding vessel

Creepy is a word that women memed into existence to mean someone they don't like, usually for extremely petty reasons.
Creepy is a codeword for ugly

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back